frustration and intensive help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

frustration and intensive help

Postby zelkova » 21 Jun 2013 09:12

hello i'm new to the forum but i've been following this site for at least two years now i the hope of having lucid dreams and becoming an advent lucid dreamer unfortunately i've had no success thus far however what i do get is something that could be considered semi lucid or just a scripted dream about lucid dreaming. it always starts the same way, one way or another i start to fly or levitate and its then i start to question weather i'm dreaming or not i ask myself "i'm i dreaming" while mid air there have been times when i even said allowed that i "am" dreaming but the result is always the same nothing happens or i don't feel the way i should in a lucid dream and it ends up being a failure. this only happens during flying dreams because that's the only time i question myself but it happens "EVERY" flying dream. what am i doing wrong? how can i fix this? i'm having serious problems with the methods for example when i go to bed the point from when i lay my head on the pillow to the point where i actually fall unconscious is called the twilight stage and i'm usually stuck there for 45mins at the least three hours at the most how can i fall asleep faster i would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offers or advice and personal experience.

Return to “For Beginners”