Brain Training?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Tomato

Brain Training?

Postby Tomato » 15 Sep 2012 00:54

I've got this neat little game for the Nintendo DS called "Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes A Day!" I don't play it anymore, but when I did I noticed that my memory was better and my mind was sharper. If I were to use this often, would it help me lucid dream?

P.S: I'm just getting started with lucid dreaming, so I want to have my first one fast. Any other advice on this would be welcome.
You tell that Mitt Romney bastard, If he screws with Big Bird, he screws with me.

Mr.Lucid

Re: Brain Training?

Postby Mr.Lucid » 15 Sep 2012 14:52

Oh I have that game too.....Your right! It might help with LD's!!!!!!!!

Tomato

Postby Tomato » 15 Sep 2012 23:45

Thanks for the answer :D
And they say video games are bad for your brain, LOL
You tell that Mitt Romney bastard, If he screws with Big Bird, he screws with me.

sergio_bc

Postby sergio_bc » 12 Oct 2012 13:48

Hi,

There is a lot of feedbacks from people doing the N-Back Task (a brain and memory training exercise) having much better dream recalling. I, personally, haven't seen any dreams for long time, before started doing the N-Back task, and some of them are lucid. So, I think, it may really help you with lucid dreaming.

You may try doing the N-Back task on BrainScale.net site as it is online and free, or use a standalone application from Brainworkshop.com

Tomato

Postby Tomato » 12 Oct 2012 23:31

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 06 Apr 2013 13:18

Tomato wrote:I've got this neat little game for the Nintendo DS called "Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes A Day!" I don't play it anymore, but when I did I noticed that my memory was better and my mind was sharper. If I were to use this often, would it help me lucid dream?

P.S: I'm just getting started with lucid dreaming, so I want to have my first one fast. Any other advice on this would be welcome.

So have you got your first lucid dream, because you post this comment in 2012 15 sep. :?: :?: :?:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Tomato

Postby Tomato » 18 Apr 2013 02:35

Yes, I've had several since that post. I must say, It's exhilerating.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 24 Jun 2013 11:20

Tomato wrote:I've got this neat little game for the Nintendo DS called "Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes A Day!" I don't play it anymore, but when I did I noticed that my memory was better and my mind was sharper. If I were to use this often, would it help me lucid dream?

This can’t help you in lucid dreaming but you can solve your equations easily.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”