switching bodies

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

switching bodies

Postby fgoad88 » 18 May 2013 20:12

Can you use astral travel to switch bodies? :?

Re: switching bodies

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 May 2013 07:37

depends on what you mean by switching. It is possible to put yourself inside of another and hence experience their hands, their body (but they are still in their body too). It feels cool to experience being in anothers body, when I did that I was like "wowing" out over having bigger hands. I got up and walked in the others body across the room*, it felt very weird. (We used to achieve that by looking into the eyes of someone and then imagine switching bodies till we could feel being in the others. Once you feel like you are in the others body, you can experience being them).

Note.. one doesnt actually walk across the room in the others body but it ends up feeling like you are actually wearing the others body and when you look down at yourself you can see the others body. Then go walking and you can feel how they feel when they walk.

Try it with someone a different body shape to yourself.. stare into each others eyes think of being in them, of doing a body switch. (you dont have to imagine their hands or anything on you as it will naturally happen when you feel the exchange take place). I dont know how this really works, if it is some kind of astral exchange or some kind of mind connection but it does work. umm actually on further thought it is probably an astral exchange of energy.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby Je-Je » 19 May 2013 08:44

fgoad88 wrote:Can you use astral travel to switch bodies? :?

Are you saying that when you leave your body, you can get into the body of another person: exemple; when you astral pro, you leave your body and get into Obama body.

I dont think its possible to switch body with another person.

I dont know if it is the answer to your question??
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Postby oliverclay » 25 Jun 2013 11:29

fgoad88 wrote:Can you use astral travel to switch bodies? :?

This is the biggest task in lucid dreaming.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”