This Forum Needs A Chatroom!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DreamerMan99

This Forum Needs A Chatroom!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:59

I have no idea how to set one up, but I think being able to real time chat with other dreamers would be awesome. Just a suggestion. Anyone agree?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LCDAnthony

Re: This Forum Needs A Chatroom!

Postby LCDAnthony » 26 Jun 2013 05:57

I agree. Yes. Positive. Ja. Si. Joo. Já.

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 27 Jun 2013 20:49

Seems legit! Let's do it!
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jun 2013 19:27

I know the perfect place: http://xat.com it's a chatroom making site

EDIT: I just made a chatroom if anybody/everybody's interested the link is xat.com/LucidDreamers
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 29 Jun 2013 23:33

I'm on the site right now :D How do i talk to people....Also that'd be a great idea. You should post it in the suggestion topic thingy

Edit: EVERYONE go to the chatroom Guitar48300 mentioned it's awesome! :D :D :D

Velathari

Postby Velathari » 24 Jul 2013 22:09

I would strongly suggest chatango and use a semi strict rule system to prevent harassment and lawsuit. I have a decent amount of experience with chatango and it has to be one of the best chat servers I have experienced. I wish they would make a sharp edged, compact webpage addon that you could minimize and let it sit at the bottom of your screen. Other than that, chatango is an outstanding chat server to use.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
                BBCode is slightly dissapointing.
                I can't play with it as much.

MichaelZyskows

Postby MichaelZyskows » 06 Dec 2013 17:34

Hey forum, I have built a new chatrooms website not powered by Flash, its called e-chat, and its completely free to use, no hidden charges/limits. Please have a look at:

www.e-chat.co

you can make your own chatroom, moderate it etc. its really cool, there are few chatting groups on e-chat already.

Hope this helps, dont hate me for spam as I have no monetary gain from it. Thanks!

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 13 Jan 2014 03:52

This Forum seriously needs an in site chatroom.
The megaman discussion has just turned into a conversation between two users, If we had a chatroom, then that wouldn't happen..
You Create Your Own Reality

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 13 Jan 2014 08:22

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO never never a chatroom. If there is a chatroom, there will be a lot of fight, argument, angry etc... I know cause, i was on another forum where there was a chatroom and people were everytime argument, fighting, everyone wanted to have reason etc... that even the Modder(the one who creat the forum) shut down the chatroom. And what suprise me, they were dad, parent, 40 yo, and they were telling swearword when the other one didnt agree.

I think it's a very bad idea to make a chatroom.
It's the nightmare of all Modder.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jan 2014 18:45

RustyMinecart wrote:This Forum seriously needs an in site chatroom.
The megaman discussion has just turned into a conversation between two users, If we had a chatroom, then that wouldn't happen..

I still have the chatroom I made. but no one seems interested plus it'll be kinda hard to meet up cause we all live in different timezones

Je-Je wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO never never a chatroom. If there is a chatroom, there will be a lot of fight, argument, angry etc... I know cause, i was on another forum where there was a chatroom and people were everytime argument, fighting, everyone wanted to have reason etc... that even the Modder(the one who creat the forum) shut down the chatroom. And what suprise me, they were dad, parent, 40 yo, and they were telling swearword when the other one didnt agree.

I think it's a very bad idea to make a chatroom.
It's the nightmare of all Modder.

Not all chatrooms are that bad. I have a chatroom(not the one I made, a different one) I go to all the time, and we're practically family. Sure we insult each other and some cuss like there's no tomorrow, but it's all in good fun. Only rarely does a serious fight happen.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”