unconscious awake me asleep

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Dreamer25

unconscious awake me asleep

Postby Dreamer25 » 07 Apr 2013 18:33

Hello,

last night i and a friend had some kind of lan party at my house in the living room and my friend went to sleep on the seat in the living room like 2:00 am and i went to my sleeping room like 03:00 and the day i wake up was like 10:00 am i went to the living room and my friend is gone (with all his stuff) i am was "hmm oke than" so l called him later like 13:00 and asked him "why you didn't told me your leaving?" and he told me this:

his story:
at 06:00 am i opened your door and you suddenly awake (like from a nightmare) and stare at me and asked me "who are you?" with wight opened eyes. he was like wtf.. and told me he had to go.

later i asked him also questions on the phone like, did i went back to sleep? with he answered: no i was scared like fuck to stay with you there, (he said i looked like a person that was about to attack or somthing) lol

what amazed me is, that it seems i got some sense in my sleeping state or unconscious state that i get "awake" when someone enters or opens my door/room..

taniaaust1

Re: unconscious awake me asleep

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 13:04

Interesting experience. We all have different levels of awareness when we are asleep. My daughter while asleep use to actually answer questions asked of her (I used to have a lot of fun with her while she was asleep :lol: ) unless they were very personal ones asked. If asked those she'd just go and wake right up.

I guess it was a good idea that your friend left seeing he felt you could attack him as obviously you were aware of him yet didnt know him as you were still dreaming too, so that is possible. Ive read of people trying to strangle their partners while still asleep.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Re: unconscious awake me asleep

Postby oliverclay » 26 Jun 2013 12:13

Dreamer25 wrote:Hello,

last night i and a friend had some kind of lan party at my house in the living room and my friend went to sleep on the seat in the living room like 2:00 am and i went to my sleeping room like 03:00 and the day i wake up was like 10:00 am i went to the living room and my friend is gone (with all his stuff) i am was "hmm oke than" so l called him later like 13:00 and asked him "why you didn't told me your leaving?" and he told me this:

his story:
at 06:00 am i opened your door and you suddenly awake (like from a nightmare) and stare at me and asked me "who are you?" with wight opened eyes. he was like wtf.. and told me he had to go.

later i asked him also questions on the phone like, did i went back to sleep? with he answered: no i was scared like fuck to stay with you there, (he said i looked like a person that was about to attack or somthing) lol

what amazed me is, that it seems i got some sense in my sleeping state or unconscious state that i get "awake" when someone enters or opens my door/room..

This is the amazing incident, i hope you won’t get scare.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”