Shot in a School Gym

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
WildCat23

Shot in a School Gym

Postby WildCat23 » 27 Jun 2013 14:00

Haha, yes! I had a lucid dream 3 days after becoming active on the forums again. It's strange, because the only friend mentioned by name "Ethan," I don't even hang out with much. Strange how he appeared in my dream.
Dream Journal, 6/27/13 wrote:I'm in a school gym. Ethan is there too. The Military runs in shooting everybody. I run and do Parkour rolls to try to not get shot. It doesn't work. A bullet glanced the left side of my head. I collapse. Even though I could have moved, I don't as to not get shot again. It doesn't work. I get shot in the right buttock. The pain is tremendous, but unlike most everyone else, I'm not dead. Neither is Ethan.

The General in charge of the operation walks over to the far side of the gym, and tells all of the survivors to come with him. Ethan limps over, but I roll, since the pain is too severe to walk, and I'm not yet used to it. He brings us to the hallway, but he brings me separately to a kitchen-type room. As he walks towards me, I see him lock the door. I start to panic. By now, I am able to walk, although it is quite painful. The general pulls a knife from a sheath on his belt. He grabs a bottle of poison and starts pouring it on the blade. It is lime green. He isn't watching me. I walk over to where he is, and make a grab for his knife. After a brief struggle, I get it. I block his sporadic punch with my left arm, and stab him with his own knife.

I pull my trusty pocketknife from my pocket. I look at the General, he's obviously hurt very badly, although his face didn't show any pain, just hate. I come at him with my pocketknife, and realizing stuff like this doesn't really happen, I stop to observe the room. The General is approaching with the poisoned knife he pulled from his chest. I am completely off guard. Just when he is about to stab me, I wake myself up.

At the end of the dream, I became semi-lucid. Lucid enough to wake myself up, a skill I learned when I was around five.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

LucidLink

Re: Shot in a School Gym

Postby LucidLink » 27 Jun 2013 17:21

I'm confused, why wake yourself up? You could of had a long fully lucid dream!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 27 Jun 2013 17:49

LucidLink wrote:I'm confused, why wake yourself up? You could of had a long fully lucid dream!

Habit
~2112

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jun 2013 03:39

That sounds intense, but awesome at the same time! Well, except for getting painful bullet wounds.

I remember in one dream I got shot in my arms by a drill sergeant for a Gym Class exercise, which was running from bullets shot from an assult rifle. If I remember correctly it felt like an annoying poke when I got hit. And when I removed the bullets from my skin it had sort of a tickle feeling with a slight sting.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Jun 2013 03:43

Ive never experienced pain in a dream. I cut my self in 2 peices once in a dream like a banana being peeled. Weird...

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 28 Jun 2013 16:09

DreamerMan99 wrote:Ive never experienced pain in a dream. I cut my self in 2 peices once in a dream like a banana being peeled. Weird...

Let's just say I was relieved when I woke up...
~2112

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”