Cats Took Over

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamerMan99

Cats Took Over

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Jun 2013 04:17

A lucid dream I had 2 days ago was very odd. I was looking at one of those car calendars with the "pretty little ladies" on the hoods and whatnot. I touched it and teleported into the picture. It was a photoshoot filled with people. I became lucid here. I turned to the girl to grab her and fly to jupiter with her. As soon as i start moving towards her, theres a little poof, and she turns into a cat. Next thing I know, everyone is turning into a cat. I start walking around the city it was in, and everyone i stRted talking to turned into a cat. And it suited them, too. Big fat guy turned into a fat cat. Guy in tux? Tuxedo cat. It was weird. I sighed, and started flying around. I couldnt stop it... And my only dream goal was QUESTION DC's! I woke up about 20 seconds after liftoff.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LucidLink

Re: Cats Took Over

Postby LucidLink » 28 Jun 2013 15:47

I'm confused, why didnt you question them if that was your dream objective? Cats can still talk to you and answer your question in a lucid dream haha ;) anything can talk!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 28 Jun 2013 16:10

Haha, pretty funny. Cats.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 01:37

I second what lucidlink said.. you could of tried to question the cats. You dont have to place real life rules like "animals cant speak" onto your dream characters. You could of even asked the cats, why they were turning into cats.

You could of also used this dream as an opportunity to try to change the cats to other things and then back to people or if you choose to go with the dream flow, you could of probably (as it was what your subconciousness was wanting to symbolise so may of been more easier then changing them) changed yourself into a cat, which may of happened quite naturally if you tried this in this dream and then communicated cat to cat.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mia

Postby mia » 30 Jun 2013 04:42

Very amusing. I too, would have been a tad bemused at the transfiguration into cats, and would probably have not thought to converse with them. ;)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

TheAlienBanana

Postby TheAlienBanana » 11 Feb 2014 23:36

I love how everyone's turning into cats, and your reaction is just to sigh and fly away as if this is a perfectly normal but slightly irritating thing. For some reason the image of that reaction is even funnier to me than than the idea of everyone turning into cats. Although, I haven't had any lucid dreams yet, so who knows, maybe someday I'll react to weird stuff like that too. Thanks for sharing the funny story.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Feb 2014 02:50

Jupiter! Cool! I love that planet. I believe I have solved the riddle about the cats, btw...

You were looking at a calendar and the pretty ladies. Then you were there. The "cat" is a dream pun for "pussy" as in, "vagina." It was a sex symbol, a thought expressing itself, and a persistent one too. Then you saw it everywhere, as in, "there is pussy everywhere" and, since you like it, of course it suited every character you encountered! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2014 03:00

Summerlander wrote:Jupiter! Cool! I love that planet. I believe I have solved the riddle about the cats, btw...

You were looking at a calendar and the pretty ladies. Then you were there. The "cat" is a dream pun for "pussy" as in, "vagina." It was a sex symbol, a thought expressing itself, and a persistent one too. Then you saw it everywhere, as in, "there is pussy everywhere" and, since you like it, of course it suited every character you encountered! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LMAO :lol: .. it could be just as Summerlander said. The subconciousness has a weird sense of humor at times.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”