My Most Recent Lucid Dream - I'm Regaining Ability

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
worldenterer

My Most Recent Lucid Dream - I'm Regaining Ability

Postby worldenterer » 26 Jun 2013 02:08

A few days ago I had the first lucid dream I've had in a long time. Over a year I believe. I have always been getting too little sleep, but now that the school year is done, I can feel the effects.

The dream started with me in my room. I was on my knees facing my opened closet with a light inside. I tried to stand up and take in my surroundings, but I felt very weak. I heard a buzzing behind my door and it slowly began opening. I could feel that whatever was opening my door had violent intent towards me. I stumbled forwards and realized that the door of my closet was gone. I reality checked and became lucid. Seeing as I haven't had a lucid dream in a while, I became as giddy as a schoolgirl and started trying to change the scene to something more interesting than my room. It wasn't working. My door flung open and a tall dark figure rushed in, knocking me onto my bed. I kicked it off, and it fell backwards making painful noises. I then noticed the scene beginning to changed, but I woke up.

It's good to see that I still have the ability!
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

DreamerMan99

Re: My Most Recent Lucid Dream - I'm Regaining Ability

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:20

Congrats! :D

Summer break is having the same effect on me. Ive had more LDs in the last 2 weeks then the entire school year!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 27 Jun 2013 20:50

Nice!
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 02:09

Congrats.

LD is an ability I think everyone has, its just some times are more right for us to be doing it then at other times.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”