First LD in a while (A lot accomplished)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamerMan99

First LD in a while (A lot accomplished)

Postby DreamerMan99 » 10 Jun 2013 23:07

Ok so first, Id like to thank whoever posted the forum about SSILD. It has been helping me sooo much!

This was the first lucid dream I've had in about 2 weeks. It was a false awakening, where I had to go to the bathroom really badly. I thought of the mirror in the bathroom in case I was dreaming. I checked my hands, and they had a really foggy look to them, with multiple fingers. I decided not to scare the shit out of my self by looking in the mirror, and the fake urge to use the bathroom went away. I walked to my brother's room, and opened the window, because its the only window in the house without a screen (funny that i actually cared right?) and as soon as I opened it, a mob of scary looking, post apocalyptic men where waving guns in the street, shouting sketchy stuff. I got scared, thinking this was too real to be a dream. On my way running back to my room to go figure out what was happening, I accidentallyonpurpose looked in the mirror. Uh oh. My head was floating turned translucent, into the V for Vendetta mask, turned into dust, fell off, then a babie's head grew back where my head belonged. Holy crap. This all happened in a matter of a few seconds. Now I was freaked out. I said, ok, your just dreaming, its fine, and floated up to my roof. Suddenly, when I looked down, my friend and a random woman were in my room. The woman, who looked like rhianna, tried to throw dynamite at me. I held it, teleported my friend on the roof, (had a really hard time opening and popping out the screen) and threw him the dynamite and he threw it at the sketchy dudes, and they all blew up. Then, I used magic lucid dream powers to tie her up instantly, and we threw her out the window, too. I woke up.
This entire thing was lucid, btw. I got some house exploring in, and found my house was identical, except for a few vents in weird places.

Ok, so weird it was, but I got:
A LD
Cleared the image
Explored
Summoned a DC
Floated
Stabilized dream
Looked in a mirror
Used lucid dream powers
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LCDAnthony

Re: First LD in a while (A lot accomplished)

Postby LCDAnthony » 10 Jun 2013 23:17

SSILD's are awesome haha. Ever since I started to use it, my dreams have became 10x more vivid, they last longer and they're over all more fun. They're all mainly DILD's. None are OBE's or what not. (Not now atleast!)

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Jun 2013 00:20

That's great! Does anyone have a link to the topic that explains the ssild method? Good lucid dream, with alot of deep action things happening as well. Congratulations :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 11 Jun 2013 02:38

http://cosmiciron.blogspot.nl/2013/01/senses-initiated-lucid-dream-ssild_16.html

This is the site I used to learn it

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 11 Jun 2013 22:39

alright so you know how I said there were some random vents? I just explored my house, and turns out these vents were really there. I was more lucid in this dream than waking life.
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

mia

Postby mia » 13 Jun 2013 03:58

Good dream goals accomplished DreamerMan99!
I'll have to try SSILD again. I've currently had a 2 week dry spell ( and neglected my dream journal AND my dream life) due to an intense period at work over these past 2 weeks. Hoping to refocus as soon as possible though. I've certainly noticed that real life stresses interfere with Lucid dreaming.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 14 Jun 2013 04:33

mia wrote:Good dream goals accomplished DreamerMan99!
I'll have to try SSILD again. I've currently had a 2 week dry spell ( and neglected my dream journal AND my dream life) due to an intense period at work over these past 2 weeks. Hoping to refocus as soon as possible though. I've certainly noticed that real life stresses interfere with Lucid dreaming.

I've noticed the same thing, Ive had finals and this was only the second dream i could completely remember for the last week or 2. Normally i remember like 2 masive dreams a night.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 03:13

DreamerMan99 wrote:alright so you know how I said there were some random vents? I just explored my house, and turns out these vents were really there. I was more lucid in this dream than waking life.

Congrats on your experience. In real life, put a playing card on top of a high cupboard that you can climb up and look at in a dream and check after you wake up if you saw it right. You may be experiencing both an OBE state (so picking up a lot from our reality) but dreaming too at the same time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”