Reunions with Dream Characters

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Guitar48300

Reunions with Dream Characters

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 May 2013 23:55

Are there certain dream characters you meet in more than one dream? Are they the same as they were last time you saw them, meaning appearence, personallity or anything else? Do they remember anything from previous dreams they were in? Do they remember you?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DreamerMan99

Re: Reunions with Dream Characters

Postby DreamerMan99 » 31 May 2013 03:34

I've had dreams with repetetive characters. They may remember you if you make them (remember they don't have minds, they ARE YOUR MIND!)
A lot of other users have some experience with DCs. :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Jun 2013 02:12

I so far havent came across any DCs more then once, that I dont know in RL. I'll keep looking as I surely think there must be some being created by my mind again. Its my mind likes to just use mostly DCs Ive seen or met at least once in real life.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 17 Jun 2013 10:35

There are not any special dream characters for me but i know some of the guys who have this habit.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 22 Jun 2013 20:08

DreamerMan99 wrote:I've had dreams with repetetive characters. They may remember you if you make them (remember they don't have minds, they ARE YOUR MIND!)

Their not all strictly from just your mind, I believe dreaming can be a co created experience on one plane, and although some DEs are just nothing but your thought forms, some are an entity with it's own consciousness. This is why I call them dream entities, and not characters.

I've been visited by a tall black man multiple times, and he remembers me. I believe he is not just a projection of my mind, but some other dream entity.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 23 Jun 2013 01:05

LucidLink wrote:
DreamerMan99 wrote:I've had dreams with repetetive characters. They may remember you if you make them (remember they don't have minds, they ARE YOUR MIND!)

Their not all strictly from just your mind, I believe dreaming can be a co created experience on one plane, and although some DEs are just nothing but your thought forms, some are an entity with it's own consciousness. This is why I call them dream entities, and not characters.

I've been visited by a tall black man multiple times, and he remembers me. I believe he is not just a projection of my mind, but some other dream entity.

I agree, I believe they have their own concious, but they are still from you, and maybe a detached and "spaced-out" version, but still part of your mind, and you CAN make them remember you if they don't already.

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 23 Jun 2013 01:44

DreamerMan99 wrote:
LucidLink wrote:

I agree, I believe they have their own concious, but they are still from you, and maybe a detached and "spaced-out" version, but still part of your mind, and you CAN make them remember you if they don't already.

Where is this fact that tells you all dream entity's are part of your mind? Some aren't my friend ;)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 10:04

LucidLink wrote:Where is this fact that tells you all dream entity's are part of your mind? Some aren't my friend ;)

not all parts of oneself if friendly towards one self. That is why people carry self dislike of certain aspects of themselves or self sabortage themselves at times. Even something like smoking.. isnt being friendly towards oneself.. everyone is unfriendly towards themselves at times.

That being said.. I do know others can enter a persons dream but no idea how common this is, maybe its very rare?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Lys

Postby Lys » 08 Aug 2013 10:55

I've had several dreams of a blond girl, the same age or younger than me. Sometimes she show up in different shapes, but she has the same friendly, intelligent personality. Once, long before I understood the concept of lucid dreaming, I had a conversation with her. I would begin High School, (in Sweden, thats seventh grade) and I was a little afraid of all the new people. She comforted me, and in the end of our conversation, I relised that I was gonna wake up. I took my cellphone from the pocket, but when I asked if I could take a picture of her she said: Do so, but you can't bring anything from this world back to yours.
I took a photo and woke up, but as she had already explained, the photo was gone.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Dream Characters”