The guy in the alfoil. My current mystery Im trying to solv

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
taniaaust1

The guy in the alfoil. My current mystery Im trying to solv

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2013 04:38

I tried to take a photo of this to show everyone but the image in the alfoil dont appear in photos as the reflections dont go right. My boyfriend pointed this out to me just over a week ago now cause he was amazed to see such a clear image.. that there was a sleeping guy, very clear to ones eyes, image in the alfoil Ive put over my new houses window (as I havent got any blinds yet).

The face is life size and to porportion.. you can even see the slight bit of eyebrow hair in between his eyebrows. He's clean shaven. One can see the blankets around his neck and he looks like he's laying on an air mattress (like one I have at home but have never inflated it here, it has hand length long stipped areas.. not uniformly flat). Not only realistic and life sized but also he's laying on his side like one does with his shoulder up in the air (the image is facing the right way).

Then a few days ago.. I get an ambulance bill in the mail which I accidently opened (my boyfriend without asking was opening my mail which made me ia bit annoyed (I enjoy opening my mail unless its bills!!), so I took it from him and without checking any of it, opened it..and hence ended up opening the past tennets overdue ambulance bill). Turns out it was dated Dec last year. I moved into this home not long ago late feb/early March (Ive forgotten now). I have been told by Johovabs Witnesses which came to my door that the previous tennet had been not old and was very sick due to something like muscular dysphry (sorry for my spelling). So anyway..now that I know the previous tennet was ambulanced to hospital just before I got this place.. Im now wondering if he's died.

Maybe the image in my window has been made by his astral or etheric form?? which hasnt had time to break down yet?? (I cant remember what Ive previously read about length of time it takes for the energy form of our physical bodies to break down after death.. I do remember reading somewhere it dont happen instantly).

Maybe he dont know he's deceased so still sleeping in what is now my bedroom and hence ended up imprinting onto the alfoil? Im a bit annoyed at myself for not putting this possible connection together sooner and had the ambulance bill taped back up and sent "return to sender" yesterday so now dont remember my previous tennets last name so I cant right now do some online searching and see if the image boyfriend and I saw matches the last tennets if he did die. (maybe he was dead when ambulance picked him up??? but whether he died here or not.. If he dont know he's dead he could of returned to this house and it "could be his image).

I'll have to wait until another of his letters shows up so I can use that name to search with.

What is strange about this house is since Ive moved in, that Ive been getting mail for 5 different people to this house.. and its only a house big enough for 1-2 people (it only has 2 bedrooms). Its not an old house either. I've kind of jokingly been calling it the "death house" cause of all the tennets who were here and left for some unknown reason. This place is soo beautiful (on an award winning street in one of the best areas of the city..near a beach) so I dont understand why it would of had so many tennets leave it. That too is currently a mystery to me. (Its a gov housing place..maybe they've been sticking dying people in here? It has aircon so I got given this place due to my disability which requires me to have aircon).

I dont know if its relevent to this or not.. I saw a gold spirit ball in my bedroom last week. I havent seen a gold one before, I usually see just the white ones which I do have around here too (along with seeing a couple of black ones in the past but not here at this house). (would people who have just died appear in gold for a time?? I wouldnt think so.. usually Masters or highly developed people would be gold). Maybe I had a divine guide in the room with me at the time as I had been upset and had called for some support.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Re: The guy in the alfoil. My current mystery Im trying to

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2013 05:12

Here's some of the photos Ive taken of spirit balls for those interested (My photos are not to be shared without permission). Thank you.

Note .. you wont be able to see them if you are getting any reflexion on your computer screen. So best time to look at these is at night with the lights off. (if put a thick blanket over you and the computer screen so you are in darkness to see these). This is no prank.

This is one of the orbs at my new house (look close, its on the ground over some dirt). Im not refering to the lights in this photo (thou i dont know what those are.. maybe thou with those house next door).

This is the very first photo of a spirit ball I ever took (before I knew how to get them to show themselves on photos. I didnt know at that point one can communicate with these to get a photo). It was at my fathers 40th birthday party (he'd be near 60 now.. Ive forgotten how old he is) but anyway.. about 20 years ago I took this photo. I do have a second photo somewhere at home which I havent scanned which shows the spirit ball in a different position. It was moving across the room. I believe this orb is my deceased uncle.. I believe he didnt want to miss my fathers 40th birthday with all the family gathered together. (the spirit ball has moved away from my family and is now behind my uncle moving over the empty table in the photo).

This last one Im posting was taken at my old house in my bedroom when many spirit balls were about. The mirror catches two of these in my room (if one looks very close but it doesnt seem to be clear here.. one can see that the orbs just arent in the mirror but between me and the wardrobe as they also show in front of the wood)

Im currently trying to get one of the best ones Ive taken off of my camera and onto online..but the ball thou I can see it clearly on my small camera shot (where i usually cant see them cause picture too small till blown up).. will not show itself online for some strange reason.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Feb 2013 11:42

There has been no mail come to my address from the previous tenet so I still dont remember at all his name I saw on the envelope to do a search.

I did have something quite interesting happen last night. I'd half woken up and rolled over and just as I did so, suddenly a male voice spoke in my right ear just behind me.. scaring the shit out of me :lol: All the voice said was "hi". I was startled so much that i think my body must of almost come off the bed and unfortunatel completely lost my relaxed state so couldnt try to speak back. (I should of got my camera out and asked him to pose for photo as IF it was the same guy as image in my alfoil maybe he could of shown his actual human form on the camera)

Was the voice real or not? I dont know as the experience was too short. It could of been real thou as I heard it from the point (right behind my ear) that many psychics who are clairaudient hear spirit voices from. If I hadnt been so shocked by sudden voice I would of asked his name and how he died (in real life no one has told me that and I could check with neighbous) to see if it was real or not. The voice sounded like a young mans voice.

R99

Postby R99 » 28 Feb 2013 18:18

curious about ur experience, keep us posted. may be that voice u r heard from ur dream world, or from HI state. thats all i can tell now. :!:
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 06 Mar 2013 01:03

FINALLY.. some mail has come with the guys name on it :) . So now I just got to find out what he looks like. Boyfriend did a facebook search for me trying to find him now that we have a name.. but there was no one there with this guys name. So i got to keep looking.. maybe I can find some old school photo of him or something and be able to tell from that? ah I guess I should find out first if he did die..so will look for funeral notice.

It may well turn out not to be him.. but I just want to know.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 28 Jun 2013 10:42

It is serious and deep mystery which need to be solved you are doing good work.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Jun 2013 15:29

Try searching him in public records. Should come up with something.
Also, with the orbs, whenever I take pictures I seem to get a lot of them. I can post them if youd like to see them.
Also, im probably guessing the voives were your imsgination. Im currently living in a house that was built for us to live in. (so no dead people) and last night, right after I turned off the light i heard something fall but thought nothing of it. Then i started hearing what sounded like thousands of whispers, and finnally, while i was trying to sleep, i heard a womans voice say "why?" it was really odd, and i believe in ghosts but i dont think mine was a ghost. Everything else you say though? Crazy.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 12:04

Ive been quite ill with my chronic illness so havent been doing much (and hence also havent been around here either for a while). So ive still got to solve that mystery. I do now know the names of 3 other males who lived in this house and a second guy who may of also recently died who lived here. Im thinking that with this second one could of died too as Im getting his unpaid tax bills which by law address should of been changed and the guys now recieving fines for and Im also getting all his other important mail of his eg bank statements of 2 different banks etc which havent had the address changed thou he must of lived here over 6mths ago (ive not told the bank Im getting these of his as Im trying to work out if he's deceased so if he isnt, he obviously doesnt care any about his bank accounts!!!). So for one, Ive got an ambulance bill for him in the month before I moved into here (and then no one here, neighbours ever saw him again)..and this other, Im getting all his personal mail. He must of lived here before the other as I know the one who got rushed to hospital lived alone (Johobva Witnesses told me that and they also told me he had a muscular disease which was fatal and killed many of his family members).

So now I have two different guys who it could be (I went as far as to steam open their personal mail to seek details on him and from that now got a birthdate to help me further in my hunt to track him down and find out what he looks like). I sooo want to know if its his image. Ive now named this place the death house seeing the last two tennets of this fairly new house look as if they've died.. ironically my health has gone downhill a lot more since I moved here.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 12:24

DreamerMan99 wrote:Try searching him in public records. Should come up with something.
Also, with the orbs, whenever I take pictures I seem to get a lot of them. I can post them if youd like to see them.
Also, im probably guessing the voives were your imsgination. Im currently living in a house that was built for us to live in. (so no dead people) and last night, right after I turned off the light i heard something fall but thought nothing of it. Then i started hearing what sounded like thousands of whispers, and finnally, while i was trying to sleep, i heard a womans voice say "why?" it was really odd, and i believe in ghosts but i dont think mine was a ghost. Everything else you say though? Crazy.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

yeah lots of whispers thing.. i put that kind of thing down to HI. I'd love to see the photos of your orbs if you still want to share. You just reminded me I have the picture of the biggest one Ive taken on my camera still which I was going to ask a photo place to get to help me get it on a photo (as when I try to with that one, it wont appear but is very clear to see in the picture on my camera).

I also will try to get hold of a strange orb photo of my young neice which my sister has (but I havent seen yet). I also have a photo in my possession of a possessed child I knew in real life and was asked by her mother many years ago to help (she'd be grown up now), which is creepy which I wont share publically but may show privately as long as it isnt put out publically.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”