Demons????

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
snoylnerual

Demons????

Postby snoylnerual » 25 Jun 2013 22:24

Not sure if this is on here, but I didn't even think of this until I read it somewhere and it freaked me out and made me not want to try astral projection. Is there a danger of a demon inhabiting your body while your soul is out exploring? If so..that's a little too freaky for me :(

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

DreamerMan99

Re: Demons????

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:37

If you stay positive i believe youll be fine - they feast on negative energy if thats what you believe. Personally, i think its crazy sounding but i try to be extremely open. There are a few members on here who are really knowledgable about this and APs.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

snoylnerual

Postby snoylnerual » 26 Jun 2013 18:49

Thanks!! I don't really believe in demons but I'm kinda confused about what to believe..I mean, if I believe in spirits, there's obviously negative spirits..so idk..but thank you :)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 12:44

Im one who has had a bit of experience with demons (also a couple of people possession cases Ive been called in to help, unfortunately ive found those Im unable to help but seen some very unexplainable things in real life due to those).

As far as a demon stealing ones soul when you are out of body.. well that cant happen as your soul is ALWAYS connected to your physical body even when you are astrally out of it. Every night when you are asleep and dreaming, your astral body does leave your physical body anyway.

That being said.. I do advise caution when it comes to astral projection.. for the simple reason that the experienced occultists always say to protect yourself before doing OBE stuff (and they are the ones who should really know as OBE is their speciality area) and secondly.. I once had a very scary demon experience after a OBE where I tried to project to an Egyptian Sarcophagus.. crazy idea of wanting to astrally sleep in one and thou I thought my OBE had failed.. well some kind of big and nasty powerful Egyptian demon followed my energy back to my physical body giving me my scariest experience of my life and which almost killed me. My physical body ended up being deprived of air due to this demon..by the time I got loose from its grip (it held me down, blew some like poisoned heavy air into my face which I couldnt breath throu etc).. my lips were blue and my physical face was a terrible hue when I staggered to my mirror to look to see if I truely had been deprived of air, this was not a false awakening but my real face indicated what I'd experienced had been very real with that. (taught me a great lesson in not messing with Egyptian Sarcophagus's, some of those are cursed!! with very powerful guardians attached).

Most religions do believe in demons and also in good beings such as angels or spirit guides and they dont have those beliefs for no reason at all.

To protect yourself.. just imagine divine light around you or ask for whatever you believe in for protection.. other then that.. you should be fine. Even if you encounter a demon in the astral planes.. most of them are very weak and hate being confronted by someone who isnt scared. Succubus's, Incubuses and shadow beings Ive encounted and some others I dont know what kind they were.. all those were weak and nothing for me to fear, I could easily get rid of them. It probably isnt all that common to encounter real demons even weak ones.. so dont worry (I have a past and messed with the occult which attracted some things to me). Most OBE people who dont mess about with stuff best left alone.. will never have the kind of experiences Ive had (as a healer/lightworker too, has brought attention of other things to me as some beings do not like what I do and in my line of spiritual work, I come more in contact with these things).

Your astral body going out of your physical body, is a natural thing and you will not come back to find something in your body preventing you from coming back (and if you dont mess with things you should, you shouldnt have any issue with the astral plane either). So please dont fear this. If you want to do OBE, there is much to learn out there in the astral planes.. think of it like real life in which both good and bad are out there, there are murderers in the real world yet do you fear being here?.. your actions will often dictate what you may end up experiencing. If you go around doing bad things in real life world, mixing with other bad people or messing with them, you would end up in trouble in the real world too. Just be sensible, take normal cautions and you should have nothing at all to fear. Fear.. negative entities can feed on that and that can attract things to someone and they will in those cases try to cause more fear in the person taking advantage of the persons weakness.

if the astral planes scare you.. try instead lucid dreaming.. the beings one experiences there are all more likely then not to be just creations of your own mind ..even the demon I came across when in a LD was just a mind creation of my own.

Anyway..the fear you have there is unfounded, just do take a little care (just as you take a little care of things in real life and dont do stupid stuff here either eg you wouldnt go walking dark streets in a bad part of town late at night.. so dont go exploring the lowerest astral realms you can.. places where only shamans should walk for their work. Astral places you shouldnt end up in unless you purposely tried).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 09 Jul 2013 12:17

This is the best place to share your experience about lucid dreams.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » 16 Jul 2013 06:18

The bad/malevolent people/entities lose their power when you are not afraid of them! Thats what I have found too! It sounds so cliched but thats what happens. Its crazy I dunno it just seems unscientific or something... but I feel like Im being watched by these nasty demon things -entities that radiate horribleness- all the time -like every night- but I may not remember every time.
But when I know its a dream Its a lot easier to fight back or try to wake up or I may go on offensive and they kind of disappear and I have to chase them to catch them then one time I bounced one around in a corner extremely fast until it could no-longer keep up with the speed and its "connection" with the "real" entity (equivalent of the dreamers body) was broken so it disappeared right out, apparently more permanently than the ones that just run away. I know it sounds weird.
Who are they? why are they watching me all the time. or at least why do I always have these in my dreams.
Its crazy because I never really believed in this kind of stuff.

vadajai

Postby vadajai » 28 Jul 2013 09:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQvgpMhUI

i saw this video and i was wondering kinda the same thing about astral

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Aug 2013 18:36

So you mean like the movie 'Insidious'? I don't think anything like that could happen because there is a lot of controversy over whether astral projection is just a dream or if you're really in an astral plane. I have never astral projected, so I refrain from forming an opinion on the matter until I do have one.
Well said.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 13:40

Gordon wrote:The bad/malevolent people/entities lose their power when you are not afraid of them! Thats what I have found too! It sounds so cliched but thats what happens.

Yeah most of the time but not always, there are some very nasty things out there who actually when one doesnt show fear, they take it as a challenge to try to force you to feel fear. I had a run in with the reptilians and they are like that, I ended up being tortured by them as I'd previously had no fear of them as I truely didnt think they could hurt me. so I'd mocked them (I sure do now fear them after that torture).. also some very powerful demons can be like that too. But yeah the average demon or entity will leave a person alone if they arent afraid and being sensible. Most of these bad beings thou are very weak, due to that my first reaction is to not fear if I come in contact with these things.

But when I know its a dream Its a lot easier to fight back or try to wake up or I may go on offensive and they kind of disappear and I have to chase them to catch them then one time I bounced one around in a corner extremely fast until it could no-longer keep up with the speed and its "connection" with the "real" entity (equivalent of the dreamers body) was broken so it disappeared right out, apparently more permanently than the ones that just run away. I know it sounds weird.
Who are they? why are they watching me all the time. or at least why do I always have these in my dreams.
Its crazy because I never really believed in this kind of stuff.

if they are in dreams, those are usually just creations of ones own mind, thou some do have ability to enter in a persons mind and hence dreams. I tend to just think of anything coming into my dreams as a mind creation of mine thou recently did have a dream in which I was left unsure but that was due to what I'd been doing psychically immediately before I went to sleep and had the dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”