Conscious afterlife...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
LucidLink

Re: Conscious afterlife...

Postby LucidLink » 28 Jun 2013 16:11

Not only, am I 100 percent sure, we will experience a conscious afterlife, I have a strong belief of where it is and what it is. I am not religeous, I follow no religeon, but I believe in all the enlightened masters, such as Jesus, Bhudda, and Muhammad.

But as for the after life? I believe it's the same place we go when we dream, which is perfectly fitting for this forum. I also believe learning to lucid dream, is learning to function in that conscious after life.

I believe when we die, we will create a whole reality of our life, just like we do when we dream, only we won't know we created it, also just like a dream, and then we will live that dream life, thinking it's reality, Intill we've realized it's not actually physical reality and where dead.

Which is why, I also believe learning to lucid dream, will be a very valuable asset after we die.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 01 Jul 2013 20:58

As much as I'd like to think there is an afterlife of sorts, I don't think there really is one. It seems to me that consciousness is not separate from the brain.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 01 Jul 2013 22:16

This is conflicting to me because i have no religious views, and want to believe it the afterlife, but its just nonsense to me...

Although, ive had far too many paranormal experiences with spirits/ghosts in my life...

I dont know what to believe. I just seem to play it by ear :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 02 Jul 2013 04:28

The mind can't even comprehend the concepts of the life after death. Who the hell knows what presents us at death.

Science can't prove. Science can't prove anything and everything.
So there fore, I believe there is an after life, where we see things and we know what happened to our physical body.

And since atheists are known for attacking mainly Christians and always are making a mockery of us. I believe in Heaven, Jesus, God and all the miracles he performed. There, hate me.

But I also believe that everyone, not just Christians, have an after life of some sort. Just think about it. What would death be like? Are there any visuals? Are there any auditory of any sort that we might see? Basically, any senses we experience? Or is it like space? Almost nothing. Blackness, silent, no feelings, no life, nothing.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 02 Jul 2013 12:21

Atheists don't necessarily attack or mock Theists. What most people mainly have a problem with are the Theists who claim the Earth is 6000 years old and Evolution never happened, and constantly proceed to shout that out everywhere.

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 02 Jul 2013 14:57

Alright let's not be logical now haha
Think's like that... I highly doubt myself. I question some of the bibles things too. 6000 years old is just a little crazy.
Evolution though. I believe that evolution is without a doubt is real and it's proven, I just don't like to think of as humans being once being... apes.
If we did evolve from apes, then why aren't the modern monkeys/apes showing no sign of evolution, or are they? (I really don't know).

But yeah anyways. This is After life topic haha.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 02 Jul 2013 17:32

We didn't evolve from the monkeys as we know them today, we evolved from a common ancestor. We got split into two groups. One evolved into monkeys, the others into humans.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 02 Jul 2013 19:51

Teraku wrote:Atheists don't necessarily attack or mock Theists. What most people mainly have a problem with are the Theists who claim the Earth is 6000 years old and Evolution never happened, and constantly proceed to shout that out everywhere.
[/i]

I did mention in my post: Genesis and the Big Bang by G.L. Schroeder which in my opinion lets Atheist and Theist have with goodwill a conmen understanding. :)

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 02 Jul 2013 21:21

Exactly what I mean. Old Earth Creationism sounds like a pretty plausible and rational theory, actually.

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 02 Jul 2013 23:52

All I know about Evolution is that we're related to Apes and/or monkeys. I don't like Evolution and don't believe in Evolution, even with "facts".

Return to “Off-Topic”