I made a chatroom

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

I made a chatroom

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jun 2013 00:01

Incase you're unaware I made a chatroom because people were talking about wanting one:

xat.com/LucidDreamers

When you get there you'll start off as a guest with a weird name like "WoogleBunch" or "DipBunny". To change that you just click on your name and type what you want your name to be. Also you can change your avatar by clicking on your name and either clicking the avatars they give you, or copy a link into the box named "Picture". I'll try to be on the chat as much as possible to make guests members, moderators and owners.
Members: Just members of the chat
Moderators/Mods: Can guest, member, ban(for a maximum of 6 hours) people who are member or lower
Owners: Can guest, member, mod, ban(ban can go up to forever) people Mod or lower.
So yeah, that's the chat I made if you guy want to make this the official chatroom
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

btifuldreamer

Re: I made a chatroom

Postby btifuldreamer » 30 Jun 2013 01:38

Yeah It's great :D But i'm still kinda confused at how to use it. Whenever i go onto the site there is the conversation we had ages ago but now that isn't there... And when i click add friends nothing happens :(

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jun 2013 05:48

btifuldreamer wrote:Yeah It's great :D But i'm still kinda confused at how to use it. Whenever i go onto the site there is the conversation we had ages ago but now that isn't there... And when i click add friends nothing happens :(

That's because I turned on something that erases sent messages after a certain amount of time. I actually dont know why I did that I just turned it on to see if that's a good feature or not. About the add friends thing I dont remember how that works. It might be because you dont have an actual xat account if you didnt make one yet.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 30 Jun 2013 07:59

Ahh k cool and no i haven't made an account yet. I'll do that now :D

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 02 Jul 2013 07:27

guitarrrrrrrrrr now your name isn't on the chat and no one replies i feel so lonely :cry:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Jul 2013 18:42

btifuldreamer wrote:guitarrrrrrrrrr now your name isn't on the chat and no one replies i feel so lonely :cry:

I've been busy these past few days. I guess i'll disable that feature that erases sent messages after a certain amount of time. Also we might be able to plan meetings better if we know each others standard times. Mine is Pacific Standard Time until October, then it's Mountain Standard time until March

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 03 Jul 2013 03:38

oh okay cool :) i don't know what timezone i'm in but i live in Brisbane Australia and i sent this message at 12:38pm if that helps

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 03 Jul 2013 04:22

If i can get this to work on my iPhone ill gladly join in :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jul 2013 04:36

btifuldreamer wrote:oh okay cool :) i don't know what timezone i'm in but i live in Brisbane Australia and i sent this message at 12:38pm if that helps

It does. From what you've given me I've got both our times figured out. The way it works is you're 17 hours ahead of me. So when it's Noon where I live, it's 5:00 AM where you live. And your timezone name is Australian Eastern Standard Time(AEST).

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 03 Jul 2013 05:45

Guitar48300 wrote:It does. From what you've given me I've got both our times figured out. The way it works is you're 17 hours ahead of me. So when it's Noon where I live, it's 5:00 AM where you live. And your timezone name is Australian Eastern Standard Time(AEST).

Ahh it is called that smart man :P That will mean i have to be on pretty early to talk to you. Right now it's 2:45pm

Return to “Off-Topic”