Lucid-dream Daytime

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Je-Je

Lucid-dream Daytime

Postby Je-Je » 04 Jul 2013 17:50

It’s the first time I have made a lucid-dream in the daytime.

It was 14:00h; I went in my bedroom and lie down on the floor and fell asleep.

Dream: i was at my grandma house in her garden, I was half naked, I just had a pants on me. I was watching myself in the mirror of the door of the house, I was saying to myself; ''hey man your chest are well draw maan.'' After saying that I realize that I was dreaming. I was full conscious at that moment. I said ''Come on man, I always wanted to drive the BMW of the neighbor''. I went in their garden; the neighbor shouted at me; ''what are you doing with my car''. I reply ''no no no subconscious, I know this is fake, you won’t get me this time'' After saying that, i woke up.

Yeeessssssss. :twisted:
Last edited by Je-Je on 05 Jul 2013 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Goldkoron

Re: Lucid-dream Daytime

Postby Goldkoron » 04 Jul 2013 19:41

I have tried to lucid dream in the day time many times, but always failed. Nice job :D
Do a reality check

mia

Postby mia » 05 Jul 2013 19:17

Well done Je-Je ;)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 07 Jul 2013 21:12

mia wrote:Well done Je-Je ;)

Thanks mia :D

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jul 2013 21:35

I never had a lucid nap before either.
Subconscious is always a bitch isn't it. If you have the slightest feeling you are doing something wrong it will try and stop you. With experience I have come to expect it, and there are ways to get past it. You can either vanquish the dream character, or tell your neighbour, "Relax, it's just a dream." Or, "Come and ride with me, but sit in the back and shut up!"

It goes to show how we don't always have FULL control of our dreams, but there are ways to bend it to our will and allow us to do what we want.

P.S. Did you sleep with no pants on? I know I do sometimes and become lucid with no pants. (Pajamas are too hot and sweaty! And why does it matter if you're half naked. That's what a blanket is for! I will never understand the concept of the 'sleep uniform'. ;) )
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Jul 2013 20:39

HAGART wrote:I never had a lucid nap before either.
Subconscious is always a bitch isn't it. If you have the slightest feeling you are doing something wrong it will try and stop you. With experience I have come to expect it, and there are ways to get past it. You can either vanquish the dream character, or tell your neighbour, "Relax, it's just a dream." Or, "Come and ride with me, but sit in the back and shut up!"

It goes to show how we don't always have FULL control of our dreams, but there are ways to bend it to our will and allow us to do what we want.

P.S. Did you sleep with no pants on? I know I do sometimes and become lucid with no pants. (Pajamas are too hot and sweaty! And why does it matter if you're half naked. That's what a blanket is for! I will never understand the concept of the 'sleep uniform'. ;) )

HAHA, no i was wearing clothes and pants. Its maybe because i was laying down on the floor and not on my bed. I have try today but not even a dream can out, i just sleep in the darkness and wake up. I love how you talk maaan haha.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jul 2013 23:02

Je-Je wrote:i just sleep in the darkness and wake up

That describes my naps. I don't dream and don't know what happened for the past hour. Pants or no pants. :oops:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Jul 2013 20:57

I know how to provoke dream in daytime, I have make an experience with myself.

-When I go to sleep at 15h, 16h or 17h, I don’t make any dream, just darkness.
-The best moment is 14h, I don’t know why, don’t ask me.
-Lay down on the floor and sleep, then wake up but stay lying, just change position and re-fall asleep and you will see the effect.
-First sleep on your back, when you wake up, change possition and re-fall asleep on the side, and you will dream.

You see that daydream are more vivid than nightdream, maybe because your energy is move powerfull in daytime, and at night everythings is sleeping.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 10 Jul 2013 14:58

I remake a daydream just now. I think that hours don’t count, so forget the time. I went to sleep at 14h

on my back on the floor (not very comfortable); I wake up 44 mins after but didn’t open my eyes and re-

fall asleep by changing position on the side. Then I wake up re-change position, re-wake up and re-wake

up and re-fall asleep on my back. I have wake up a lot of time but I was still keeping my eyes close. And

when I was on the back, a dream came out. I was dreaming when suddenly electricity cut off at home,

when this happen a loud alarm ring in my house, my physical body was full alert and I was re-pull back to

my body as fast as the light, I woke up at 15h45 and couldn’t move, I was paralyses, the paralyses lasted

1 or 2 sec. WOOW great experience.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”