Dream character telling me I'm in a lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
mia

Dream character telling me I'm in a lucid dream

Postby mia » 05 Jul 2013 18:42

Here's a good one. Early this am dream; there's a man in the dream who asks me where he is. I tell him ( name of a hotel ), and he says: " well, if that's where I am, then this must be a lucid dream". He looks at me expectantly; I hesitate; I think how I WISH it WAS a lucid dream; but then carry on, thinking it's not a LD. Duh me! :roll:
Last edited by mia on 05 Jul 2013 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Goldkoron

Re: Dream character telling me I'm in a lucid dream

Postby Goldkoron » 05 Jul 2013 18:46

That is pretty cool, I wish I could get my dream characters to just tell me I am dreaming
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Jul 2013 20:04

If you believe dream characters represent yourself, then maybe he was created by your desire and half-thinking that it was a lucid dream. I get my, "D'Oh!", moments all the time too!

I will actually discuss lucid dreaming with people in my dreams and never realize it myself! D'Oh!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 07 Jul 2013 10:39

Haha same here. I had a dream the other day where a dream character was literally waving in my face saying that this was a dream. It didn't occur to me it was a dream though. In Hagart's words " D'oh!!!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 07 Jul 2013 22:11

I've had a dream character repeatedly tell me (And even slap me in the face) that I'm dreaming, and that I could easily become lucid.

I didn't believe him, though. Obligatory "D'oh!" moment when I woke up.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jul 2013 00:35

Waving in your face.....
Slapped in the face and you STILL don't wake up in the dream! And I thought I had it bad...

Just last night, after watching an interesting interview with long time lucid dreamer, Robert Waggoner on You Tube, I went to sleep and of course, naturally, I dreamed about it. I actually talked to somebody about it, a complete stranger, and had a discussion about lucid dreaming. But I never had the idea to even question, "Hey, who are you anyway and why am I telling you this?" D'Oh!

It happens.....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”