my first lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
eternity

my first lucid dream

Postby eternity » 10 Dec 2011 19:29

so i just started reading about lucid dreams and such i have and order in for calea zacatechichi 12 capsules and 3 grams of dry smoke... but i havent even got it yet and i just had a lucid dream i know i dont need the calea for it but i didnt think i would get one so quickly... it was really funny i read about how begginers can get too excited and wake themselves up and i deffinately did i cant recall the begining but when i realized i was asleep and i was dreaming i just exploded with happiness like i was beyond happy and then BAM im up im in bed it was a great experience i cant wait to have more... me and a buddy are going on a zombie survival thing

eternity

Re: my first lucid dream

Postby eternity » 10 Dec 2011 19:33

I've been thinking a lot about lucid dreaming recently because i have so many questions for that world inside my mind but really i was over joyed like you would never believe needless to say im going to try not to do get too excited next time and hopefully next time is before i take the calea z

eternity

Postby eternity » 10 Dec 2011 19:42

anyone ever had a dream where they knew they were dreaming but at the same time... i had these dreams as a younger lad that i would get up and go pee from my bed... in a dream... and i would wet the bed... but i sorta realized when i wasnt really at my home anymore when i could feel wetness on my pants in my bed... but up untill recently i have realized i was dreaming without actually realizing how close i am to the afterlife... so im going to post my first TRUE lucid dream on here and start recording them

eternity

Postby eternity » 10 Dec 2011 20:06

if id known i could have gone lucid those times as well so maybe i can use that to get closer to frequently go lucid check to make sure im awake when i go at night and check when im awake so i can develop a habit so i do it jic or close the door because its never closed if its open i might remember right then and go lucid and then go all zombie apocalypse on a motha fucka and maybe hone my fighting skills if i can get it going often enough plus that calea zacatechichi comes in monday and im bound to go lucid this time im going to expect it so itll be fine...

eternity

Postby eternity » 10 Dec 2011 20:15

yeah im going to ask my mind some very important questions when i get this lucidity thing down i have so many questions and so much time to ask it what i need or maybe just want to know

eternity

Postby eternity » 10 Dec 2011 20:18

id really like a list of good questions other people have asked and just generally what you do when you go lucid i want to travel to the center of the universe!! maybe go to gliese 581 d see what my mind can create there...

eternity

Postby eternity » 14 Dec 2011 18:41

so i smoked 3 grams of the 10x extract and 3 of the capsules and nothing... took 4 of the capsules the next day and nothing BUT each time i had a really hard time trying to sleep took me 9 hours to fall asleep when i smoked the extract took me 3 hours the next day i fell asleep at freakin 10 AM the first try... i'll be making a tea next time and im hoping i get some dreams tonight even though i didnt get any dreams the nights before... one can only hope at this point 50 bucks and nothing to show for the extract was pretty easy to smoke once i got over the greens at the top i could cheif the bowl for like 30 seconds and hold it in for another 30 secs to a minute everytime... and yet no dreams... so NOW im going to give up on calea and study dreaming techniques and techniques to help me stabilize and remember my dreams... 8-) i think ima keep this as my thread... no replies yet... not at all shocked begginers in anything are annoying and never listen to what they're told... and what'd i do? i didnt listen lol... but hey im listening now so shoot anything will help

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 15 Dec 2011 06:40

Dang, that's alootttaa posts buddy^^^ ahaha but no worries, I myselff am very curious. I first have to say congradulations on the first lucid dream, a zombie survival thing sounds reallyy intense, remember to always stay calm in a dream, even when you realize you dreaming, take three deep breaths, andd then walk to a dream character andd tell them you are dreaming, then yell out loud, I realize that I am dreaming andd I want this world to be vivid, andd realistic, one you finish saying that rub your hands and spin in a circle, the dream you are in can now turn as realistic as real life, feeling stuff that you couldd feel in reality, soft things in a dream will be soft.! Oh, one other thing, be sure to work on your dream recall for a while, everynight you'll have a dream, it depends on your dream recall to see how many dreams you remember every night. That andd eventually it'll help you reckognize your in a dream, ohwell, hope this helped.!
Dream on man,
Sincerely,
*.*.* E
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

Return to “For Beginners”