The Scream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Jack Reacher

The Scream

Postby Jack Reacher » 19 Jun 2013 22:19

I haven't had such a vivid, nightmarish dream like this in such a long time, I was pretty much afraid to go back to sleep. I have been pretty stressed out about exams coming up and this seems to pretty much explain it.

The dream wasn't very long, sometimes I would be working out nonsensical math equations, mindlessly adding numbers together etc. Suddenly I was walking around a very busy corridor at university. It wasn't very vivid then, and everything seemed pretty normal. Everyone walked around in such a predictable way, it was almost too normal. I suddenly thought why don't you people do something different?

The idea suddenly overwhelmed me, I felt sick of all the common normality in everyones faces and I just screamed. I looked up at the ceiling screaming with all my energy, it was a long, fiery and even sickening scream that seemed to devour the entire building. Peoples faces turned from smiles to horror at what was happening and it seemed as I drew their attention, I seemed to suck the entire world into me. I felt hundreds of eyes staring at me and as I finished, I sorta lapsed out of consciousness but the dream kept going.

I felt cold hands of authority grab me, I suddenly realised security were taking me out of the building and I became very sober. At this moment of clarity I woke up, lying in my bed I was scared to go back to sleep and see more of what I might become.
Yeah, pretty sobering stuff, back to exams then.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

oliverclay

Re: The Scream

Postby oliverclay » 08 Jul 2013 13:29

This is horrible dream you have faced,

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”