New sub forum: Introduce Yourself

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Rebecca
Site Admin

New sub forum: Introduce Yourself

Postby Rebecca » 08 Jul 2013 09:37

Welcome new forum members!

This is a brand new sub forum - a place for new members to say hello, tell us a little about themselves and their lucidity goals. We look forward to meeting you all ;)

btifuldreamer

Re: New sub forum: Introduce Yourself

Postby btifuldreamer » 08 Jul 2013 09:47

I am the first to post!!!! :D :lol: Although i have been part of the forums for a while, i am still fairly new to lucid dreaming as i haven't had one yet. My name is Shane and i am 14 years old and live in Australia ;) sadly, school holidays are over and i had to go back to school today :cry: So i won't be trying to lucid dream as much. I believe in some paranormal things and i am very interested in stories that cannot be explained and also unexplained phenomena/disappearances/animals/photos. Also i believe in psychics and telekinesis and stuff but i'm not into it enough that i'd become a fortune teller or something. :P The main technique i am using is a WILD technique. It involves simply going to sleep, letting your mind wander but remind yourself every now and then that you are sleeping and still in your bed. When you feel like sleep paralysis has kicked in you induce heaviness and hopefully end up in a lucid dream! :D My dream goals are flying, being a transformer, be a master at using magic, sex, waterbend and airbend like Aang, fly through space, Sing beautifully in a Boy's choir... My list is endless! :lol: :D
So that's a bit about me, how i'm trying to lucid dream at the moment and what i intend to do :)
Last edited by btifuldreamer on 09 Jul 2013 07:17, edited 1 time in total.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Jul 2013 19:58

Hi, my name is Je-Je. I live in Belgium. I’m 16 yo. I speak French and it’s hard sometime to understand English, and sometime my English is not very good. I discover lucid dream at 15 yo by watching the film Inception. I love paranormal things that nobody can't explain. I like cats and horse. I’m interested in the hidden side of the universe, where nobody doesn’t care. Lucid dreaming for me is just my training playground, where i learn a lot.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Mello002

Postby Mello002 » 09 Jul 2013 19:02

Hey everyone! My name is Mateus Mello de Sá, and I'm from Brasil.
I'm 15 years old and I recently got interested in lucid dreaming by seeing about it in a Youtube channel. It has been a few days since I been reading about it (from the WLD Blog, mainly) and, until now, I didn't have any success in have a lucid dream, but I'll keep trying.
Bye!

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jul 2013 17:25

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game :twisted:
...lol not really that's just an awesome Rolling Stones song :lol:

I'm someone who's been on this forum for a year now. I discovered lucid dreaming when I was searching for a way to control my dreams. That's something I've always wanted to do for a while. I love rock music. Pretty much every genre and subgenre that society has come up with. I love it so much that I want to play electric guitar in a band. Even though I love every genre, the ones I want to play are Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Hair Metal and Progressive Metal. Right now I'm in a rock program called School of Rock which is music lessons for kids 6-18, and they also get to perform live shows together. I've played 3 live shows so far and I've got lots more coming :D .
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Jul 2013 01:21

You guys are suppose to create YOUR OWN topic if you want to be noticed.... and get your own personal 'hellos' and 'welcomes'.
That was the whole point of this. :lol: It's all good!

I still haven't written my introduction yet, so who am I to talk!? :roll: (I will soon).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 11 Jul 2013 08:10

oh aha awkward. Well i don't need to cuz i've already posted all about me :D And guitar i also discovered lucid dreaming because i wanted to know if you could control your dreams :lol: :) :lol:

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 12 Jul 2013 12:47

HAGART wrote:You guys are suppose to create YOUR OWN topic if you want to be noticed.... and get your own personal 'hellos' and 'welcomes'.
That was the whole point of this. :lol: It's all good!

I still haven't written my introduction yet, so who am I to talk!? :roll: (I will soon).

I think its more better all in one topic than creating topic where nobody will answer.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Soulo

Hi there

Postby Soulo » 28 Jul 2013 21:24

Hello! My name is Alexander, I am 20 years old and I first discovered binaural beats, then lucid dreaming, because some binaurals are said to be related to it. This happened almost 2 years ago. I had a few lucid dreams, but not lately. My goal is to have mostly lucid dreams(still not all of them) and recall all my dreams.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Aug 2013 18:29

Hello, I'm Sam and I just made an account a few minutes ago! I've been lucid dreaming for about 3 years (off and on) and I joined this forum to share ideas, goals, and learn more about lucid dreaming. I had my first thanks to Giz Edwards on youtube, and also World of Lucid Dreaming. They're the best sources of info.
Well said.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”