About WILD....

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
I_Want_To_Dream

About WILD....

Postby I_Want_To_Dream » 08 Jul 2013 03:42

So for about a week now, I have been working on dream recalling techniques to make a foundation for attaining lucid dreams. I have to say, before this... I didn't remember ANY of my dreams. AT ALL. But, I am progressing. I think I will be ready to train for a real lucid dream soon. To prepare me... can somebody tell me what Wild means, and how to do it? I have seen a LOT of talk on it, and it seems people have many variations of it. Can anyone give me a basis for Wild? Thanks!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Goldkoron

Re: About WILD....

Postby Goldkoron » 08 Jul 2013 05:19

A WILD is a Wake Induced Lucid Dream, though I like to personally call it Will Induced Lucid Dream. I think it is achieved by having your body fall asleep while keeping your mind awake. I have tried it many times, but without any significant success.
Do a reality check

I_Want_To_Dream

Postby I_Want_To_Dream » 08 Jul 2013 10:11

Pardon me... I meant literally HOW do you do it.... I know what it means, but hlw do you proceed with it?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 08 Jul 2013 18:38

Honestly, how it works according to my knowledge, you lay in your bed or wherever, and do something in your mind to keep your mind awake while resisting every urge to move your body or itch, etc. You can do things like counting or repeatedly saying "I will lucid dream." in your mind. If you get far enough, you will begin to lose feeling in your body, and weird stuff will happen like sleep paralysis, I have never gotten as far as that but I know from there, its easy to create a dream world in your mind.

PS: I like commas.
Do a reality check

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Jul 2013 20:21

Me i do wild like that: I count 100 to 0. I dont repeat 100 i will OBE, 99 I will OBE, no because when i do that i fall asleep fast or i'm lost and dont know what im repeating. So to keep that concentration until i arrive to the vibration state. Continue to count otherwise you will get to excited and lost focus. After that you will feel very cold and levitate, it can be violent, at that time you will know that you succeeded an OBE. To enter a lucid dream, i dont how to do.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 08 Jul 2013 21:42

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/wake-induced-lucid-dreams.html

DreamChaser

Postby DreamChaser » 09 Jul 2013 09:33

Thats an interesting technique Je-Je! I've never been able to WILD, so I'll try counting to 100 tonight and hopefully I'll get somewhere. So you count beyond 100 or do you start again?
Reality Check time!

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Jul 2013 20:22

DreamChaser wrote:Thats an interesting technique Je-Je! I've never been able to WILD, so I'll try counting to 100 tonight and hopefully I'll get somewhere. So you count beyond 100 or do you start again?

I count 200 to 0, then 100 to 0, then 50 to 0, and 30 to 0. But you can start with 100 to 0 ,then 50 to 0 etc... good luck
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”