The law of attraction

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
WildCat23

Re: The law of attraction

Postby WildCat23 » 08 Jul 2013 02:17

Teraku wrote:Yeah, the whole "We only use 7% of our minds" is BS. We use all of it, or evolution would've weeded it out a long time ago. We simply don't use all of it at once. Because well, when are you really going to juggle tennis balls and at the same time, do a calculus test and recite the alphabet, all while having a conversation with someone?

Whaaaat? That's what I do everyday...

Seriously though, you do only use part of your brain at once, but use different parts for different things.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Jul 2013 20:31

Teraku wrote:Yeah, the whole "We only use 7% of our minds" is BS. We use all of it, or evolution would've weeded it out a long time ago. We simply don't use all of it at once. Because well, when are you really going to juggle tennis balls and at the same time, do a calculus test and recite the alphabet, all while having a conversation with someone?

So for you, you use 100%. Move an object with your mind then. Read in other mind then. A normal person only use 7% of his brain, cause he cant make his hairs grown up, make his heart beat, this is the subconscious work not our work. So we only use 7%.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 08 Jul 2013 21:33

Je-Je wrote:

So for you, you use 100%. Move an object with your mind then. Read in other mind then. A normal person only use 7% of his brain, cause he cant make his hairs grown up, make his heart beat, this is the subconscious work not our work. So we only use 7%.

You don't understand how this works. You're telling me that using 100% of our mind would give us telekinesis. Why? Why would that happen, and how?

Your brain is divided into areas. Certain areas are responsible for certain skills and functions. There's an area that controls language skills, another one controls your breathing and blinking automatically, another part contains your memory, and so on.

We only actually use certain areas of our brain at a time. This is why we can't use 100% of our brain at once. But we do use all of it. Sometimes we use one part, other times we use another.

If we didn't, natural selection would have weeded it out a long time ago.
Last edited by Teraku on 09 Jul 2013 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Jul 2013 18:05

LMAO! :lol:

This is the most preposterous statement so far in this thread! Je-Je, you are not really providing Teraku with a convincing argument. And it is futile to even try because Teraku makes his point from science. Telekinesis does not happen. No creature on Earth has the power of telekinesis. If they did, it would be so easily demonstrable and verified. So far all we have seen is trickery. The brain is not some magical tool that can control objects at a distance. It has evolved and continues to evolve and uses all its available resources. It did not evolve useless parts as this would contradict Darwinism. What the brain can do is develop connectivity if we decide to learn a new skill and hone in on the practice (like aiming to be a great pianist). The brain can develop its potential causing us to feel that what was once difficult is gradually becoming easier. All the while it uses all its parts (even the parts that look inactive at times can have minor reverberations).

There is no such thing as only using 7%. I never thought I would say this to anyone but: Just ask any neuroscientist! Or even your GP if he has a modicum of knowledge! :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Jul 2013 20:27

Summerlander, i wish you to have a good life. OH GOD MAN f@#k.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 16 Jul 2013 22:19

For those who are interesting in this law, here some tip to be succeed.

Vibrations= emotion
Energy= thoughts

How to make a project successful:
-Never tell your project to anyone, otherwise they can break your project.
-If your project is taking longer, it’s because you’re paying a debt of the universe (maybe you promise to someone you will make something for him but you did not keep your promise, or maybe you have cut a tree, etc…)
-Every night, you must feel that your project is already accomplished.
-You must love what you’re doing.
-You can also use the energy of somebody else to be more powerful and get your project faster, but it’s a bit more like a violate or a manipulation.
-Be specific in what you want
-Negative people have a very low vibration and will never get what they want.
-Try to control your mind by meditating.

Can we control people??
-Yes and No (Illuminati, Government, Artists …) some of the powerful people on earth abuse. We are all connecter.
-Illuminati; some say that Illuminati are supernatural people; they are not human like us etc… Some say that they are here to save the world but their name have been spoil. Some say they come from the future etc…(Me: i dont know)

caldrouin

Postby caldrouin » 02 Nov 2014 23:59

The human mind can hold only one thought at a time prominently, since there is nothing to be gained .
Everything in our Universe is made up of Energy and it is the Law of Attraction that brings it all together, this explains why atoms are attracted to some atoms and repelled by others. Everything is energy in motion. If one accepts this premise then: nothing is fixed, there are no limitations, and everything is vibrating Energy.
So therefore everything in the universe is vibrational energy: be it all inanimate objects, including our physical body, and also our thoughts, desires, experiences, and so on. Vibrations are all around us, they are in us, they affect everything we do, and in turn they are everything we do. And since nothing is fixed and everything is in a state of potential, then it follow.

Return to “Off-Topic”