Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
snoylnerual

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby snoylnerual » 26 Jun 2013 18:54

When I was pregnant, maybe 4 or 5 months, I had a dream I had my son right then and there at the hospital. He was tiny. I had a c section. When I was 28 weeks pregnant (pregnancies are up to 42 weeks i believe..) lo and behold (is that how you say it? Lolllll) I had to have an emergency c section. I had severe preeclampsia/hypertension. My son was born at a mere 2 pounds, 8 ounces....freaky that I had a dream about it. I don't remember much about the dream since it was so long ago..also, while we were in the hospital with him, I had to pump out my breast milk because he was too young to try to breastfeed. I had a dream that I asked the nurses for some more breast milk containers and they said they were out. The next day, I asked, and they said they couldn't give me any because they were out!! Guess I should pay more attention to mine too.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Jun 2013 04:19

I still have mine, but not as frequently since school ended... They only happen when im around loads of people, so ive only had them in the last week in a baseball game, mall, a party, and at my frirnds pool... Its so weird and unexplainable... I thought it was normal.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 02 Jul 2013 04:23

snoylnerual wrote: Guess I should pay more attention to mine too.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

You should start a dream journal because some can range from months to years, so its worth writing them down.You'll never remember them all.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Jul 2013 05:00

On the 19th of March 2013 I dreamed about an xbox that was mine although at the time, I did'nt own one. Then In June a friend surprised me with giving me his xbox and games.

ESPer

Postby ESPer » 08 Jul 2013 19:53

As has been stated several times, one has to experience it for themselves to believe it. And really that's how it should be. One shouldn't blindly believe anything. I would be (and am) skeptical of anything I didn't personally experience.

This is however something I have verified for myself beyond much doubt. It wasn't simply a matter of being somewhere, or doing something, and having a similar scenario play out later on. That "could" be a matter of coincidence. I received a text message in a dream, then received that EXACT text message later on that day. The odds of that being coincidence are just astronomical.

Her name was Amanda, and I hadn't talked to her in like 9 months. I remember in the dream looking at the text and seeing: "Hey, it's AMANDA, ..." (I didn't remember the rest in the dream). But her name was in all caps, both in the dream and later on that day (you won't catch me using the term "in real life", because I consider my dreams just as real as this so called "life", typing away right now).

And the kicker to it all is... I knew it as soon as I felt the thing vibrating in my pocket. I "just knew".

This wasn't the only precognitive dream I've had by a longshot, but it was the most convincing example.
*Insert Clever Comment Here*

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 09 Jul 2013 03:10

Thanks for that ESPer. There is definitely a pre-sense at times with precog dreams like what people are going to say before they said it. Unfortunately, this makes life a little boring at times. Just remember.. write all you dreams down ( a dream journal) since some precog dreams takes several years. An example of this would be when i dreamed of living in Belize. I was only 17 at the time and had no intentions of living there since i was very happy in the UK. By the time i was 23 I was on my way to belize.

As with the xbox dream, i had written it down here on the forum.

I want to precog something more world wide but hav'nt got there as yet. When i do, it will be here i write them.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 10 Jul 2013 01:16

I personally think precognitive dreams are just coincidence. Think about how many times something you dreamed about didn't come true. It's purely coincidence. I think people are trying too hard to see links that simply aren't there.

ESPer

Postby ESPer » 10 Jul 2013 17:07

mikeg313 wrote: Just remember.. write all you dreams down ( a dream journal) since some precog dreams takes several years.

I do keep a dream journal, but don't have time to write anywhere near all my dreams down. The problem with having great dream recall is you could write a short story almost every day when you wake up. So now I compile only that which seems the most noteworthy, namely OBE's.

The longest span I've noticed between a precognitive dream and actual event playing out is a few (3) months, give or take. Usually it happens within a fortnight (2 weeks), and quite often the same day.
*Insert Clever Comment Here*

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 10 Jul 2013 21:05

Teraku wrote:I personally think precognitive dreams are just coincidence. Think about how many times something you dreamed about didn't come true. It's purely coincidence. I think people are trying too hard to see links that simply aren't there.

There is no such thing as a coincidence! ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 11 Jul 2013 02:11

ESPer wrote:[
I do keep a dream journal, but don't have time to write anywhere near all my dreams down. The problem with having great dream recall is you could write a short story almost every day when you wake up. So now I compile only that which seems the most noteworthy, namely OBE's.

This is true. I write only the ones that stand out, and like i have said before, feels different.

Thanks for your input. Keep it up and let us know anything major as i will.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”