Very vivid and scary dream /nightmare

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Very vivid and scary dream /nightmare

Postby rami elhaibe » 12 Jul 2013 19:42

Hi lady's and gentlemen , boys and girls (haha)I had this one dream two days ago and it was horrifying ,sorta. Ok here's how it went , I was walking upstairs at night many twelve o'clock then I see my cats bed ( the little circle ones) sitting right in front of the stairs. Also my cat was sitting there, then I just look at my cat for some time then I look at my dad he was in his exercise cloths when he walks outside and he was just watching tv all sweaty in the dark then I look back at my cat and guessed what there were two more beds with 2 more of the exact same cats I was like what the heck! Then the cat I was petting, here bed just started floating in the air. At that moment I thought PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!!!!! (I don't believe in that stuff) so I ran to my dad I was just studdering to tell him that our cat was floating in the air! But he just kept saying no buts no buts I was like what the heck then I woke up. But I have one question for you people why was my dream so vivid? Thanks for reading.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

rami elhaibe

Re: Very vivid and scary dream /nightmare

Postby rami elhaibe » 13 Jul 2013 02:27

Oh when I said why was my dream so vivid I meant why was it so vivid because I never have vivid dreams

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”