Inception: dream whenever you want.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Je-Je

Inception: dream whenever you want.

Postby Je-Je » 13 Jul 2013 20:48

Why waiting for night or at 4:00 in the morning to have a dream. Why not just go to sleep right now and have a dream immediately.

I was making experience on me, but I don’t have the right answer.

Experience: I wanted to have a dream in daytime, I have made some experience and it works only 4/5 times. I go to sleep at 14h and at 16:45 a dream come out, sometime its more faster; 14h and at 15h a dream come out. Sometime just when I close my eyes a dream comes out immediately.

Before I started all that experience, I have never got a dream in daytime, it’s when I started that I started to dream in daytime.

This is what I trying to found; why now I dream at daytime. If I found the answer, I can dream whenever I want. If you have some answers please share it.
Last edited by Je-Je on 14 Jul 2013 16:05, edited 2 times in total.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Je-Je

false awakening

Postby Je-Je » 14 Jul 2013 15:49

Today I have made 5 false awakening in a row.

I went to sleep at 14h55 on the floor in my room, I have put a chair in front my door so that nobody can't enter in my room while I’m dreaming.

False awakening:
-I wake up but not in the room where I went to sleep, I was in the room of my parents, I realize I was dreaming,
so I wake up again and i was in the same room(My parents) but there was the chair in the corner, i said to myself ''oh god, somebody has enter while i was sleeping'', after i realize i went to sleep in my room not my parents.
I re-wake up but now i was in my room but the chair was in the corner and not in front of the door, i said to myself ''somebody has enter my room'' after i realize it was false.
I wake up again and everything were in the same place when i went to sleep, i though it was finish and i was awake finally, but then i hear a loud sound which was like an engine of an airplane, and i realize i was still in my dream.
And i finally wake up for good, and make a reality check that i haven't made for a long time.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Jacob46719

Re: Inception: dream whenever you want.

Postby Jacob46719 » 01 Aug 2013 10:36

Fascinating.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 12 Aug 2013 01:27

but how do you know you realy woke up. everything that has happen up until this monmentcould just be a big false awakening :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Aug 2013 01:33

REALITY CHECK! :lol:
Well said.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”