Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

Postby jazzy_turnip » 17 Jul 2013 04:29

So about two years ago before I got into lucid dreaming, I was slowly falling asleep and I think I was in the hallucination state. I opened my eyes and standing in my doorway was a cowboy. He's always been in the back of my mind and I can remember him clearly: He looked exactly like the 'baddies' you'd see in western movies. He had a mustard yellow, long, leather jacket and studded boots. There was a gun on his belt and of course he had a cowboy hat, the same mustard yellow as the jacket. His hair was long and mousy brown. He stared at me, his arms folded. I was scared obviously, but I think more dumbfounded at what I was seeing. He seemed ghostly yet completely real. After staring for a small while fear overcame me and I shut my eyes and pulled up the sheet. When I built up the courage to look again, the doorway was empty and he was gone.
Since then I've seen cats, faces, little people dancing on my floor (I found the circus of little people very amusing) but that cowboy has got to the most exciting dream experience I've ever had.
Are dreams just a dream within a dream? -Dream Character

Re: Cowboy

Postby torakrubik » 18 Jul 2013 22:15

Classic symptoms of sleep paralysis/ hypnagogic hallucinations.
Dreaming is my drug

Re: Cowboy

Postby DreamerMan99 » 19 Jul 2013 00:24

Wow! SP amazes me! Isnt it crazy? The only SP/Dream image of my room was rhianna standing on top of my bed :P That was fun! Haha. Anyways, i havent had one in a really long time, part of why is because most of my dreams are DILD.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”