Inception?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
soupisdelicious

Inception?

Postby soupisdelicious » 11 Dec 2011 18:56

So I was in a dream but I was COMPLETELY unaware of it. I won't go into details about it because of stuff. There was a creep living in my house. He would peep at the women. There was another family living in my house too (I have no idea why I thought that was normal). Then I guess I went to bed and felt a wave of sleep paralysis, so I closed my eyes to try the Wake Initiated Lucid Dream technique.

The next thing I knew I felt a wave rush over me and realized I was in my bedroom. Again, even though I was already in my bedroom sleeping. So I tried to do a breathing dream check where you seal your nose and try to breathe. Everything seemed kinda fuzzy at first and like I was about to wake up, but that disappeared in like a few minutes and then everything I did felt unconnected to the 'real world' (the first dream).

The first thing I did was try to summon my man self. But no. He never appeared. I tried to many times oh my god. I was so sad. So, so sad. Then I gave up summoning my man self and was being mean to the creep who lived in my house (apparently I said I wouldn't do that in real life after I woke up from the lucid dream). Then I was like why the heck am I wasting my time on him? So I made the scene change into a city below me and I was about to fly when I woke up into the first dream.

I was so mad at myself because I didn't get to accomplish any of the things I wanted to do in a lucid dream. sobsob

I don't remember much of what happened after I woke up from my lucid dream into my other dream but I do remember that I told people I was being a butt to the creep and told my mama to boot him out lol. Then I woke up in real life.

jmol

Re: Inception?

Postby jmol » 17 Dec 2011 19:21

I had a dream just like this last night (see my latest post.) I think what happened was our first dream was controlling our second dream, the lucid one.
soupisdelicious wrote:
So I made the scene change into a city below me and I was about to fly when I woke up into the first dream.

During my inception Lucid ream I had some restrictions like I couldnt do everything and when I tried to fly I woke up from my second dream. Just like you. I think our first dream (suconcious mind) was controlling our second dream, not our concious mind. I think you and I are close to our first real Lucid Dream.

BTW: Here is my inception dream account:
Last night I was dreaming, I was in my school Locker Room. When suddenly I fell asleep in the dream, I started to dream inside my dream. As I was doing this I realized inside my dream inside my real dream that I was dreaming I said "Clarity know." The me in my first dream could do what he wanted with a few restrictions. But the real me having the first dream couldn't control it my lucid dream was being conttroled by my dream that the real me was having. When i tried to fly I woke up from my second dream. So basicly, I was dreaming a fell asleep in my dream I had a Lucid dream in my dream and the me in my original dream was controlling the dream, not my concious mind. When I woke up I felt very confused. I feel like I am close to having a lucid dream. Has this ever happened?

Return to “For Beginners”