Choline and G induced lucid dreams. Serious issue!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidLink

Choline and G induced lucid dreams. Serious issue!

Postby LucidLink » 17 Jul 2013 18:00

Hi everybody, so I take different supplements from time to time to have lucid dreams, but lately I've found out something quite annoying.

Literally every time I take choline and the G, I have 3 lucid dreams or more. Sounds awesome right? Not. I can barely move or talk!!! The first lucid dream is always the worst too, I can't speak above a whisper, and I can barely move. I violently shake like I've consumed too much alchohol, and as I'm shaking and holdings myself together I can barely walk. Intill eventually after maybe a minute of these awful conditions the dream just fades and I wake up against my will.

Which basically means I can accomplish nothing at all!!! And I have no idea what to do:/

Believe me, I've tried increasing lucidity. But I'm 100 percent lucid already, complete awareness of myself, my memories, my bed, and the things I wanna accomplish.

I've tried controlling the dream, telling it that I controll this dream and if I want I can talk and walk normal, but that dosnt work.

I also have been having worse dream recall and less non lucid and less natural lucid dreams. So I look to the supplements as a nice treat that can Gurantee lucid dreams when I really wanna have them, but it sucks when the lucid dreams I have are useless!!!!!!!!!

I wake up so frustrated. And as far as I know NO ONE else has these problems:( I don't get it!!!!

Why can't I just be free to roam my dreams like life? (Which I can sometimes, just not when it's supplement induced!)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Peter

Re: Choline and G induced lucid dreams. Serious issue!

Postby Peter » 17 Jul 2013 20:50

Relax and dont fight the dream, to do this just allow anything and everything to roll and flow and just observe and this blockage should just melt away.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ender_brine

Re: Choline and G induced lucid dreams. Serious issue!

Postby Ender_brine » 04 Aug 2013 14:29

What's "the G?"

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”