Failed?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Gabrielmenezes

Failed?

Postby Gabrielmenezes » 25 Oct 2011 23:42

I Don't get what happened t-t ok, I tried everything that I read in your site, but something is still wrong, and I don't get it T_T ok, so, last time, i waked in my room, and noticed i couldn't move, and the only thing i could see, was my blanket, but I thought it was a pig (wtf?) and panicked. then some things happened, but in the end, it was a failure. Anyways, today, i slept for only 1 hour, and then wake up (I had to, ok), about 2 hour after, i went to sleep again, and noticed i was dreaming, but.. i couldn't move.. so then i realized, it could become a lucid dream (or so i thought!) well, again, I could only see my blanket (the way I sleep, I can only see it, so it was real, 'cause when i wake up, it was the same scene) but, i was seeing everything... blurry o_o And i heard a voice, saying it was a dream, and that it could become a Lucid dream, but I had to stay calm, and then it said "Now its up to you", and the voice stopped, and i heard a loud sound, more like a monster, and so, i moved my head to the left, because I wanted to see what it was, but its like... i was creating the scene, because i was paralised, and couldn't move, only my head, and everything except my blanket, was different, and still VERY blurry, and I couldn't see a thing -.- except a strange figure walking right and left, more like a dog, and i tried to not panic, and to not let my feelings take me, but my heart was beating soooo fast, And I began to think in my adolescent-love-problems :/ but i managed to stop.. and then, I Slowly (it was like if theres a 9x gravity than in earth, it was REALLY hard to move, like if there was nothing there), So I got up, tryied knocking the dog (poor dog), and run to the stairs, and then i stopped, and called the dog, and he only wanted to play with me, and a lot of thoughts run through my mind "i screwed everything", but then, i REALLY forced my mind, and then i said "IM GONNA GO BACK, IM GONNA HAVE A LUCID DREAM" and everything was reversing... and I was back looking to the blurry vision of my blanket, and I forced it, and stayed calm, and then i said "WATER, I WANT TO SWIM WITH MY FRIENDS" (just a idea, i couldn't think in anything else), and then i was entering the water, with a mermaid, and i was holding some... dolls, they moved, it was strange o_o well, the dream was precarious, it wasn't very real (thats why and one more thing i think it failed), and the dream... was like, repeating, i was always passing through the same places, and the same things, EVERYTIME i was entering water, floating, and then entering. Then, I said very loud "I WANT TO FLY" and i was flying, but I remembered I Read about first practicing, then the real fly, and for pratice I drew a... abism... ;-; (yeah, thats where you begin, right? -.- stupid mind.) anyways, it was okay flying, until some spikes appeared, and i couldn't control a single thing. only my flying, i was planning, actually. I tried deleting the guns, and tanks, and spikes. But nothing, nothing... I was very frustrated, and we (I was flying with some friends, although i don't know any of them Q they were strangers.. but i saw them as friends), And then i saw a Hp-gauge (too many videos-games, I know) and it was decreasing, then i crossed my arms, and i Yelled "INFINITE LIFE" (lol? ok, thats what i would do anyways) and some letters appeared, saying i couldn't die anymore, and then i did that to everything I wanted, i could do ALMOST everything, but i couldn't THINK in what to do, but I knew it was a dream (Although i always know, in ALL my dreams, since I were kid) (I'm 16 years old) and then some things happened, and in the end it ended like a normal dream, but i managed to do all the things i wanted, but didn't feel like a real dream... So here's my questions, If aenyon can answer (: : What make it go wrong? What i'm supposed when i'm stuck in that stupid paralysis part? (last time i tried moving my finger, and then my feet, and then like that, 'cause i didn't know it was like "a door to the lucid dreams"), and was it at least a parcial lucid-dream? after all i could create and do some things... That's all, and Sorry for my english, it's not my native language t-t

Anyways, when i wake up... i was.. i don't know how to describe it.. a bit altered, insane, like when you are dreaming and have that feeling that you can do anything, and you have that awkward feeling that nothing is real, and you look everywhere "stranging" everything (i don't remember the right word sorry, something like.. question if that's real)
But that's not the point, just a P.S, thank you all :3

Gooeymaw

Re: Failed?

Postby Gooeymaw » 12 Dec 2011 01:03

It sounds like to me you had succeeded.

The hardest part about lucid dreaming is simply becoming aware you're lucid in the first place. I don't mean to be nit picky, it was a little hard to understand what you were writing about, but I think I've experienced similar things when I was first starting out with lucid dreaming, though I was at a disadvantage because I didn't know that was even a thing! Lucid dreaming came to be spontaneously, and I thought that I was the first person to know I was dreaming during a dream. That was around 1986 or so, and the internet hadn't come around yet, and I was also just a kid and wasn't sophisticated enought to research something like that.

I was most interested in your dog creature, as I also kept encountering a dog-shaped entity. It was sometimes a menacing presense, and then sometimes friendly. It was also a very large dog-shaped thing, and it started off being very dark like a blurry black color, and then later a luminous deep cobalt blue, and I began to refer to it as the "blue smudge" in my early dream journals. I could feel your frustration reading your account. It will continue being really frustrating. Eventually it will get easier, but I don't know if it's because you will just get used to the ideas, and therefore have more control or if it's because you will have had built up your dream muscles (for lack of a better term). It's been decades since I last encountered the dog shaped thing, and sleep paralasis. I hope you don't give up trying. It's so worth it to be good at lucid dreaming. Even if you're simply doing it for fun! I suspect you won't be able to help it, now that you know about it anyway.

Happy Dreaming!

Gabrielmenezes

Re: Failed?

Postby Gabrielmenezes » 18 Dec 2011 02:47

Thanks for Replying x3

My English Sucks, so, yeah, it gets really difficult to express my dream. :L Hmm... About the Dog-shaped creature.. Indeed, it was blurry, and I couldn't see it very well, but something just said to me that it was a dog. o_o Must have a meaning.

About the dreams... It got easier after a dream that my mother was like a Demon-creature, 'twas her, but had an strange aura.. and she said me to keep having Lucid Dreams. >-> (Actually she said, "Now be a good boy and go back to your's lucid-dreaming") I did wake up scared as I never had, indeed. Anyways, those dreams of realizing I'm dreaming have become more.. constant, yeah. It's now a normal every-night thing :3 I Still can't control things, and it's VERY unstable. So that I have to do some reality-check, but lately, It isn't working anymore D: I look at my hands... nothing, just as normal as in Real Life, I look at the clock, normal again. Also, for example, If I looked at my right, it was a church, if I looked another way, and looked back to right, it wasn't a church anymore, and so on. But that is gone as well, And I'm worried what the hell I'm gonna have to do, to be sure I'm dreaming. T-T

But well, I am not going to give up, since I've got this far, I'm going to even far. :P If you could give me some hints, I Would be very pleased. Thank you. :3

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”