Many flying dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
helloworld6225

Re: Many flying dreams

Postby helloworld6225 » 17 Jun 2013 15:12

Once for about a week, I repeatedly had dreams that involved flying. I read somewhere that this represents you are in control. Maybe it means your life is good, you dont have many problems, so your brain cant think up anything better.

Jackson

Postby Jackson » 19 Jul 2013 14:45

I don't have flying dreams ever, lucid or non-lucid. While lucid I try to fly but it never works. Instead I have running dreams. :( :?

Lys

Postby Lys » 09 Aug 2013 15:15

I only fly in Lucid, and when I do I have some problems. First of, I cannot just lift, I need to run and jump and think "up". I also never fly high, I simply float or levitate. I read somewhere here that you have to expect to fly to actually lift. Maybe I should try that.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 09 Aug 2013 17:35

Lys wrote:I only fly in Lucid, and when I do I have some problems. First of, I cannot just lift, I need to run and jump and think "up". I also never fly high, I simply float or levitate. I read somewhere here that you have to expect to fly to actually lift. Maybe I should try that.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Have you ever tried the Superman style. It gives the true inspiration of flying.
Raise both your hands up and watch the sky and just fly(If you need a little jump, take it), once you have taken off you can easily manage not to fall back if you don't try and go for super speed or great heights, so just slowly move wherever you can see, and target for open places. If you hit something then that can either lose your lucidity or you may even wake up.
With practise and time, you would automatically learn to gain speed and height.
Best of Luck
Do a reality check

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 26 Aug 2013 14:03

Some say flying is symbolic of a wish for freedom, or less restraints, to escape society.
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”