OMG I GOT TO WRIGHT THIS DOWN

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

OMG I GOT TO WRIGHT THIS DOWN

Postby rami elhaibe » 19 Jul 2013 15:16

Omg omg omg omg I had my first ever vivid lucid dream here's how I did it I just woke up in the morning and I just went back to bed like after two minutes so I went to bed and I slept pretty quick and I just opened my eyes ad there i was in a dark mall it had weird people you can buy but I wasn't there I was a camera! There was this weird guy that just tied up a woman then I realized I was dreaming but right at that moment I had my body I started questioning my self like Is this real how do I know I literally forgot about reality checks :/ so I tried flying and that didn't work but on my first lucid dream I just glided already so I thought it was real and I didn't but I thought I felt my physical body just touching the bed was it real or not? So I thought I'll just try to wake up to see if it was real so I woke up and it was around midnight I walked down from my bed (it felt so real!) and our house look like a crazy mansion and I'm all like I think something is wrong so I walked downstairs and i saw a cup of water it was so clear and I was thirsty so when I went to go drink it there was one tiny jellyfish and dirt In it I I just walked the the restroom and the door was closed so I was all like oh yeah why didn't I do a rc in my dream so I did one but my finger didn't go through my palm and then I woke up really omg my first vivid real lucid dream some questions 1 was that a false awakening If it was that was my first it was awesome 2 was it a wild or what because I just laying on my bed not moving but I was not paralyzed or anything SO SO COOL THX FOR READING oh but I had this one dream before and it was like a cartoon reunion there was so many cartoon

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Last edited by rami elhaibe on 19 Jul 2013 19:49, edited 1 time in total.

LucidLink

Re: OMG I GOT TO WRIGHT THIS DOWN

Postby LucidLink » 19 Jul 2013 18:01

When it's all written in one paragraph with a bunch of words missing like your post, it's very hard to understand exactly what your asking :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 19 Jul 2013 19:42

LucidLink wrote:When it's all written in one paragraph with a bunch of words missing like your post, it's very hard to understand exactly what your asking :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
im sorry I was just in a hurry. Tring to not forget :P

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 19 Jul 2013 22:08

CONGRATS!!:D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 20 Jul 2013 02:42

luciddreamer49 wrote:CONGRATS!!:D