Knowning Im Dreaming But No Lucidity - Ugh!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
DreamerMan99

Knowning Im Dreaming But No Lucidity - Ugh!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 13 Jul 2013 00:14

I continuously have these dreams that im concious in, and even say things like "This is a freaky dream im out" or "this dream is rediculous" and no, still not lucid.

Ill also have dreams that i say things like "i wish i was dreaming" but seem to completely forget about lucid dreaming, although, in real life, im CONSTANTLY thinking about it.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

DreamerMan99

Re: Knowning Im Dreaming But No Lucidity - Ugh!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 13 Jul 2013 00:15

When I say this I mean when I shit is about to hit the fan i exit the dream and enter a new one, because I know im dreaming.

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

lussn

Postby lussn » 17 Jul 2013 15:54

I hope that you can resolve it. This night I said in a dream "This river always appear in my dreams", but I didn't realize that I was dreaming. I think that we "live" a lot our dreams. Anyone can help us? See you! :ugeek:
NDs -> A whole life ;)
LDs -> +14
Let's dream!

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 17 Jul 2013 19:09

Simple; just do a reality check.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 18 Jul 2013 02:56

Je-Je, thats the thing... It just never happens. I know its a dream but seem to completely not realize i can take control. Its like... Unconsious but the only think i know is im dreaming. Its hard to deal with and explain because im trying sooo hard to have another LD but this is all i get :<

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 18 Jul 2013 19:32

DreamerMan99 wrote:Je-Je, thats the thing... It just never happens. I know its a dream but seem to completely not realize i can take control. Its like... Unconsious but the only think i know is im dreaming. Its hard to deal with and explain because im trying sooo hard to have another LD but this is all i get :<

Like Je-Je said, you need to do a reality check when this happens. If you're not conscious enough to do that, then you need to do more reality checks while awake.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 18 Jul 2013 19:42

Sometimes it happens to me too. This week i had a dream where a DC said she was cold. I was ok and i even said to her:
"I'm ok. Well i'm dreaming and it's curious that in my dreams i never feel cold or hot, i always feel ok."
And then my dream continued in a non-lucid way. Only on that sentence i knew i was dreaming but that vanished right away.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 19 Jul 2013 00:38

Highlander, this is a good explaination of what happens to me - its like, the only lucidity i get is one sentence or the ability to exit the dream, but the rest of the dream continues on in a non lucid state.

@Teraku, reality checks In real life dont help me, i tried for a long time and it was part of what made lucid dreMing a pain in the ass to me. In the end, when i stopped RC, i began to LD more. Im basically saying its like a dream where i dream about lucid dreaming, if that makes any sense.

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Boneflower-girl

Postby Boneflower-girl » 20 Jul 2013 18:46

I'm waiting to have my fisrt lucid dream and things like that have happened to me a lot lately! In 2 dreams I looked at my hands and in one of them I could see them clearly cause I got hurt and was checking the scratches... No lucidity though >-< And in another I was telling Einstein that I had dreamt about that very situation... (precognitive dream inside a dream? :lol:) I'll keep working!
And all the characters that you will see or seen
are merely part of the dreamer... And therefore the dream.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”