Heavy sleeper=_=

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

Heavy sleeper=_=

Postby luciddreamer49 » 17 Jul 2013 20:36

Uugh! I am 16 years old and I've been researching ld for almost a year, which I love doing. I've been verrrry patient. The only thing that holds me back from lucid dreaming is I am suuch a heavy sleeper so I remember a tiny little scene of a dream once a month if I'm lucky. Yes, I keep a dream journal. I do everything for it, write every detail, draw pictures etc. I can't set alarms, I share a room with my little brother. And no I'm not trying to hard, I'm doing just the right amount that everyone suggests. So that answers the queestions that everyone was gonna ask me probably. But I neeeeed help! Any tips for heavy sleepers? Please help me!
Thanks!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Je-Je

Re: Heavy sleeper=_=

Postby Je-Je » 18 Jul 2013 12:42

Its wierd heavy sleeper are more easily to remember thier dream.

I will suggest you to sleep on the floor. You will be in uncomfortable place.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 18 Jul 2013 16:37

Really? Heavy sleeers remember more dreams than light sleepers??:O maybe its all psycological! Cause I thought heavy sleepers wwoildnt remember therdreams so I was stopping my self from remembering dreams:o

[ Post made via Android ] Image

hxproof

Postby hxproof » 20 Jul 2013 21:14

I have the same problems. I even use substances that enhance dreams, and most of the time i get very little recall, and its always dark and blurry in my minds eye.
Scotch tape was invented my the Irish to make fun of Scots and how horribly they work.

hxproof

Postby hxproof » 20 Jul 2013 21:14

(also a heavy sleeper)
Scotch tape was invented my the Irish to make fun of Scots and how horribly they work.

Return to “For Beginners”