looking for a guy in real life who was in my lucid dream!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucider

looking for a guy in real life who was in my lucid dream!

Postby lucider » 20 Jul 2013 16:02

About one month ago I had a lucid dream. Generally 1 or 2 times I'm having lucid dreams in a month. In this lucid dream after I noticed that I'm dreaming I started telling other people that we are in a dream, but they all ignored me. We were in a big something like a mall or building, and than suddenly one guy with little bit long brown hair and his hair was lying to right side (I also asked for his name to search him on facebook when I woke up, but I forgot his name) he started talking with me. He said he knows that we are dreaming and we were in a elevator while we were speaking and we got out and we continued speaking I cant remember all the conversation right now but he also said to me I have dreams like that because he says I cleaned my subconsciousness. I directly asked his name to find him in real life but he just gave me his name not with a last name I think but I forgot it. And I just woke up because of exitment. If anyone had dream like this in a mall where people are looking like a just a dream charachter only one guy talking with you let me know please :) ( I don't know if it was a real person or my own imagination)

SnorlaxDreamer

Re: looking for a guy in real life who was in my lucid dream

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 21 Jul 2013 04:19

As far as I know, dream characters are simply protections of your subcoincious (or yourself so to speak). So you're probably looking for yourself. It was just one very similiar dream character to yourself :-D
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

lucider

Postby lucider » 21 Jul 2013 14:13

yes I think so I was talking with myself probably. I was excited because other characters were just like what others say "zombies" but just the only one talked with me was so real. I agree with you they should be my own subcoincious. Thanks for the reply.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jul 2013 01:28

I know what you mean, about some people being the 'zombie-empty-shell-personality' and others seem to know exactly who you are and seem to be aware it is a dream and lucid with you. I get this a lot and I am still on the fence about it and never found out if they are real or not. Our dreams can be very convincing and it can certainly feel that way.

I'm still leaning on the side that suggests, they are incarnations of our subconscious selves, but that doesn't make them any less memorable or insightful and they are amazing.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 31 Jul 2013 18:51

I believe some dream entity's are just aspects of your subcontious, but not all!
Many dont believe this, but to me, I believe we can meet other dreamers, as well as deceased people, and spirits. Proably more!

Because all we do know about dreaming is nothing. No one can say for sure that dream entity's are only aspects of your subcontious. However no one can say for sure that their other entity's independent of us.

So who really knows?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

lucider

Postby lucider » 31 Jul 2013 20:09

Yes thats also right.. They could be other things too, like a astral projection. Next step about dreaming is astral projection which is with the real spirits. However I didn't have the astral experiance yet :) everything is possible probably we will wake up when we die, like in the dreams :)

SweetLucidDream

Postby SweetLucidDream » 16 Aug 2013 01:44

lucider wrote:Yes thats also right.. They could be other things too, like a astral projection. Next step about dreaming is astral projection which is with the real spirits. However I didn't have the astral experiance yet :) everything is possible probably we will wake up when we die, like in the dreams :)

Well all dream characters are people you've seen in real life, try asking for his name once more, or drawing a picture of what he looks like. This is interesting, and I think you can find out who he is during astral projection/traveling aswell. Have at it :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Aug 2013 22:40

SweetLucidDream wrote: Well all dream characters are people you've seen in real life, try asking for his name once more, or drawing a picture of what he looks like. This is interesting, and I think you can find out who he is during astral projection/traveling aswell. Have at it :D

Its quite possible for our creative minds to imagine and come up with new people. Ive seen clear evidence of this creativity to creative brand knew things, in that some places Ive found myself in that are new creations made out of parts of places Ive been before eg A house may have been put together by my mind from 2-3 different places I know in real life and hence using them create like a new house with a completely different layout then the others. I cant see why it would be no different when it comes to DCs eg one could have the eyes of someone Ive met in the past, the body of another, the mouth of another.

There is also the aspect of our subconciousness using the images of those we have seen before and altering their bodies due to the symbolism it wants to express at the time. This is often seen when we look at our own hands in a LD and they dont appear how they do in RL but rather are different. Our DCs can also be altered in such a way due to symbolic expression, so giving them different features.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”