two lucid dreams, I'm a biggniner

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Mrayoba12

two lucid dreams, I'm a biggniner

Postby Mrayoba12 » 18 Jul 2013 14:30

Hay every one this morning I woke up from a dream and thought ok I'm a wake let me see if I can make my self lucid( I have not practiced lucidity iv only had one dream in gr3. So I closed my eyes and thought of lucid dreaming. I opened my eyes to find I was in a class in my school(on the 3rd story) I thought Yes I'm lucid. I was curious to see if I could wake up from lucidity, so I closed my eyes and opened them and I was awake in my room. I checked the time it was somewhere at 5. I began to wonder did I do the right thing? What if I'm not lucid again. I turned around and closed my eyes and thought of lucidity again only to open them to my relief in my class. All my class mates where there and I started controlling my dream here's how it went. I got up out of my seat at the back of the class and went to my friend. I'm guessing he is a dream character and asked him,"Am I dreaming". He gave me this funny look(wich he probably would have done in real life) and I walked out the door. There was a guy in my school sitting on the "half wall" railing towards the the ground away from the building. I thought this guy is stupid let me push him off, I walked to his back and pushed... He did not budge,he didn't even look at me. I thought No this is my dream and if I push you,you fall. I ran and pushed him and he fell 3 stories oddly 30 feet forward. He landed with a thud and he stood up to go to his dream character friend. They talked and his friend pointed and looked at me, he nodded and the started towards the stairs(there are three of them one on either side and one in the middle) I said to my other friend They are coming we have to get out of here! We ran to the side stair they did not run up to and jumped onto a roundish roof sort of like a Victorian style one you'd find on a witches house( there is nothing like that in my school so it was strange) I stood up on it and said,"ok I must land on my feet to get away" I jumped flipped a few times and landed on my back with my legs and hands straight out in the air. I stood up and said to my friend,"Jump, il catch you!" that's when the boy that I pushed friend came around the corner and it turned our he was a vampire. He tackled me to the ground and when I managed to push him off his friend appears just as my friend jumps. He slammed into the ground I actuly turned around to laugh at my friend, as I turned I round I found that my friend and the two other guys had disappeared. I ran looking for them and I ran into a class room, here I found the vampire. He was about to attack me when i thought No you won't hit me you are annoying me, and with that I slammed my fist into his face with all my force. He flew back and lay knocked out on the floor. I ran out the class to another section of the school(this is where the dream began to get creepy) I found the guy and my friend, but the guy was wearing a women costume and in front of him my friend in d badly made doll costume with pony tails. It was a horrible brown color with quilt like thatch lines around it. I talked to the "women" and "she" said,"do you like my doll?" I said,"yes it's very nice" and started patting it(as I wanted to rescue my friend and tried to play dumb) the vampire the appeared around the corner,kneeled down wand transformed into a different person. He came towards me and the dream ended and suddenly turned into a different dream...

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Mrayoba12

Re: two lucid dreams, I'm a biggniner

Postby Mrayoba12 » 18 Jul 2013 14:45

The next dream I was at my house(on the out side) I opened the gates when suddenly an Indian in that three wheel car thing drove up,stoped on my drive way looked into my garage and drove away. I thought he was a robber trying to survey my home and I moved on the rood to get a better look. He turned the corner and right after that a hover car turned the corner towards me.(I have just lost the lucidity) the hover car drove up the road and I'm standing there amazed( as there are no real hover cars that are hovering in the air) that's when I noticed a car from the 60s was in front of it. It turned out the hover car was a huge remote control hover car and a father was playing with his son(who was in the hover car and was like 7) I was still amazed cause I thought even though its a remote controlled hover car, it was still I hover car. I thought my friends would never believe me. So I took out my iPhone and started filming it. I said,"Yes got it!" that's when my second dream ended. It's amazing how both dreams were so detailed but now I don't remember all the detail in it. I swear it is so real I'm tempted to check my phone videos for that hover car.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Blgr64

Re: two lucid dreams, I'm a biggniner

Postby Blgr64 » 21 Jul 2013 09:04

Wow that is amazing!

I'm a beginner too but I only started a week ago, When did you start?

Were the dreams exactly like real life?! I'm curious

Return to “For Beginners”