Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
AceOfSpades

Hello

Postby AceOfSpades » 21 Jul 2013 19:48

Well introductions are in order. My name is Ace of Spades. I prefer to keep my real name a secret though. I am here because I been having Lucid experiences for a very long time, possibly longer than I can remember. I keep journals of these experiences as well as notes should I ever find some form of connection between what I dream about and the real world.

While I prefer to keep what I put specifically in my journals and notes a secret I can tell you this. Not only am I aware and can see and walk around the dream world like it's the real world, but I can also feel every sensation. From simple touching to other things. And when I wake up it lingers on like it actually happened. For example, if I get kissed I still feel it on my cheek or lips. If I get punched in the gut I feel it when I wake up. One time I almost drowned and woke up like I was just hitting the surface getting out from under water. The resulting things has caused me to suffer from a form of insomnia in which if I fear if I die in one of these lucid worlds I could die for real.

This has been going on for a long time and I need all the help I can get.

RMPedrayes

Re: Hello

Postby RMPedrayes » 21 Jul 2013 19:57

My advice friend is that unfortunately dying is a natural process and you should learn to accept it so that you can enjoy you lucid dreams as much as I'd hope to. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. And also I think its unlikely you will die in your sleep. You just have to show your dreams no fear and assert your dominance. YOU control your dreams. Hope this works out for you sincerely
"Keep Dreaming"

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 21 Jul 2013 20:01

That's the thing, the dying part doesn't scare me. The more intuned I am in the lucid world, the more it feels real I even made a couple of friends and enemies in there. That's how real it feels.

RMPedrayes

Postby RMPedrayes » 21 Jul 2013 20:11

If the dying doesnt scare you what does? What I've been learing is that if there is something you fear the point of becoming lucid is to confront your fear face-to-face. You obviously have more experience in the lucid dreamworld but I suggest maybe these enemies should be confronted in an unhostile approach? I would think having enemies in the dreamworld of your subconcious mind is like being enemies with your subconcious. Maybe meditating on this or in another lucid dream you can ask 'yourself' what is the inner lining problems you see with yourself. Hope this helps as well
"Keep Dreaming"

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 22 Jul 2013 01:19

Well first and foremost, lucid dreams can not kill you.
Dieing in a lucid dream can actually be quite insightful, never fatal! So dream of your death as much as you want, it is not happening from a lucid dream my friend, no matter how real it feels.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”