Long time no post!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ithrilian

Long time no post!

Postby Ithrilian » 22 Jul 2013 13:14

Hey everyone!

I haven't been active for some time, but as I can see, this Forum has been very active recently.
Well, I just want to say that I'm back in Lucid Dreaming, I never really experienced one, never fully committed to it.
I started last night again, I used Self Hypnosis tape I got from 'Art of Lucid Dreaming' and after 5 minutes I had this amazing visualization I never experienced before. I was flying above the river and following it, and I was 100% aware of it and controlling it, but I could only see the river, and then after about 5 seconds I was seeing everything around, the nature, trees, etc... And I got so excited and woke up 5 seconds later. I continued listening to the tape and fell asleep few minutes later.

Just wanted to share the story and I will continue posting on the Forum about my progress. Hope people are still active here!

Sweet Dreams!
Nenad Mikovic

Blgr64

Re: Long time no post!

Postby Blgr64 » 22 Jul 2013 19:38

To be honest this forum is barely active...

I just came back to LDing recently too!

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 22 Jul 2013 19:41

;welcome back!!:D I've haven't had my first ld yet either. Hey, there should be a group for us!;)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Ithrilian

Postby Ithrilian » 22 Jul 2013 20:27

Well, I missed 'not' before the 'active'. It is not very active lately. There should be a group for us, I agree, but 'For Beginners' says it all, if I typed it correctly :) I wish you all good luck and all the best in your LD attempts! Hope we will be talking about our LD adventures very soon!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Nenad Mikovic

Return to “For Beginners”