after first LD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

after first LD

Postby luciddreamer49 » 22 Jul 2013 19:46

I think I'm gonna be having my first LD soon! I'm soooo excited. But I'm curious, after the first LD do the next ones come easier? Is the first one just REALLY hard or are all of them?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Ithrilian

Re: after first LD

Postby Ithrilian » 22 Jul 2013 20:34

Well, I'm new to this like you, but I did lots of research and it should get easier and easier after every LD until you master it and then you can have it every night if you want :)

Best of luck! Looking forward to hearing your stories!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Nenad Mikovic

Jacob46719

Re: after first LD

Postby Jacob46719 » 22 Jul 2013 21:24

luciddreamer49 wrote:I think I'm gonna be having my first LD soon! I'm soooo excited. But I'm curious, after the first LD do the next ones come easier? Is the first one just REALLY hard or are all of them?

I can't help you all that much on the first lucid dream, because my first LD(I'm calling it an LD, close enough) was on the same night I found this site, and was a nearly perfect WILD.

After your first LD, it generally gets easier as you overcome problems, such as over-excitement, high adrenaline, sensory overload, forgetting to stabilize early on, etc.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Return to “For Beginners”