Holy Goosebumps!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
RMPedrayes

Holy Goosebumps!

Postby RMPedrayes » 21 Jul 2013 19:52

Hello everyone my name is Richard and I'm 17. I just recently got into the lucid dreaming experience and I'm anxiously awaiting my first actual lucid dream. In the meantime i am looking for guidance as well as tips and just any general knowledge to help benefit me towards becoming self-aware in my subconcious dream world. I started about a week ago and the first three nights I had the most peculiar vivid dreams ever! Usually my dreams aren't as strange as these were and I found them to be very interesting. The first three nights my dreams included actual characters (first time ever) like Peter and Stewie Griffin from Family Guy and Adam Sandler and Chris Rock from Grown Ups all in the same dream! The next night my friend Casey was in my dream too. This dream was really really interesting to me as I did a little dream interpretation of mine own and was pretty shocked when i wrote it all down in my dream journal. It was almost an Epiphany for me whne i wrote it. As of late though my dreams have become (and I'm not sure which) either less vivid or just not enough REM sleep because i keep waking up feeling like "Wait that's it? Please there has to be more! The other dreams were so real and powerful why aren't these?" But it's only my first week and I'm diligently studying my Guided Meditation Handbook and Art of Lucid Dreaming book so I plan to continue practicing. Please anyone who wants to share tips, stories, anything just hit me up I'm begging for more. :) Even before I bought the books as I read through some of the original website i found myself tearing up and feeling goosebumps in awe of what i was finding.
-With love and big dreams of exploring the subconcious frontier
oh and p.s. maybe when I get better at lucid dreaming i can join your crossroads team hopefully James Marcus
"Keep Dreaming"

dkd108

Re: Holy Goosebumps!

Postby dkd108 » 22 Jul 2013 10:19

Hello, i recently (today) had my first lucid dream, so i'm pretty new. However if you wish i will answer any sort of questions you may have and i'll answer to the best of my ability. Hopefully i can help, maybe more than other because im also new to it and can tell you what i feel helped me most.

RMPedrayes

Re: Holy Goosebumps!

Postby RMPedrayes » 23 Jul 2013 08:30

i would love to know what helped you the most become lucid(what technique? how long have you been practicing? do you use dream journals/reality checks? was it what you had hoped for? etc.) any details, things you noticed would be great thank you!1
"Keep Dreaming"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”