Greetings to all oneironauts :3

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Boneflower-girl

Greetings to all oneironauts :3

Postby Boneflower-girl » 19 Jul 2013 12:42

Hello everyone!
My name is Daria, I' from Russia but I live in Spain, and I'm 19.
I would describe myself as someone open-minded, eager for knowledge and creative. I'm interested in art, science, philosophy, psychology... Hence, the discovery of this page has been such a revelation! :o (it gave me shivers and all haha).
Although as a little child I had some lucid dreams which I've always treasured in my memory, I just did not think I could have them again, as I attributed them to a too vivid imagination.

The first one I remember, presumably was a false awakening. I was 3-4 years, because I was still living with my both parents...
I went to sleep and woke up in my bed, still at night, but I realized that something had changed. The room was full of lilac wavy lights (if that makes any sense) and then my father came with a smile and handed me a plate full of jelly beans. :mrgreen:

On another occasion (in another house), I must have been five years. I had a strange fixation for heels, and wanted badly to have a pair (?). Then I started having a recurring dream in which in a corner of the room, or hiding under the bed would be lovely white shoes. Then I would wake up and go to check, and obviously find nothing. Until one day when I became lucid and started to try them all on and
delight myself by just walking around (although the awakening was even more frustrating that time...) :evil:

And in the last (of which I find interesting / relevant) I was Alice. I was in an open space with checkerboard floor and there was a hole, in which of course, I jumped, and started to fall. I started to panic, and then noticed that in the wall of the hole there was a gap in which sat a pig reading. While I was falling, I knew I could talk to him, and somehow I was falling and standig still in space at the same time, and I asked: "When will this end?" "Never," he said, and I kept falling until I woke up.

I guess the only with a little sense and interpretation could be the last, since the first two were simple childish self indulgence. :P

Anyway, I hope to have lucid dreams very soon, and immerse into this wonderful kingdom with an attitude as open as a child, but perhaps with more analytical skills.

Feeling very grateful for Rebecca's page and for being in a forum with people who seem so interesting and helpful. :)

Sorry if it has been a long read, (and for any mistakes) but I think it's the first time I talk about my "special" dreams and I thought It would be the right place...

I will write again soon! ~
And all the characters that you will see or seen
are merely part of the dreamer... And therefore the dream.

Je-Je

Re: Greetings to all oneironauts :3

Postby Je-Je » 19 Jul 2013 13:29

You speak very well English, and wellcome.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jul 2013 00:17

Boneflower-girl wrote:Anyway, I hope to have lucid dreams very soon, and immerse into this wonderful kingdom with an attitude as open as a child, but perhaps with more analytical skills.

That's a good approach. We can be like children in our dreams, but still think with a fully developed adult mind. Some think dreams are just child's play, and ignore them, but not all of us. Not here anyway. I wish you luck in your adventures!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 24 Jul 2013 03:13

Welcome!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Return to “Introduce Yourself”