Best lucid talk with a DC I've Had Yet

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
HAGART

Best lucid talk with a DC I've Had Yet

Postby HAGART » 22 Jul 2013 23:27

I still wonder if some people in my dreams are figments of my own mind or if they are somehow real. Is there an astral plane for lucid dreamers to meet up? Another thing I was thinking about yesterday was testing the logic of a dream character. I was imagining, what if I ask "What is 1+1+apple?" See what they say.

(Another note to keep in mind. I find it hard to remember every little word and paraphrase a lot of it, but if it is in quotes it is probably word for word because I wrote it down right away. Even now I need my dream journal to know for sure because I start to forget the details of a dream very quickly, and I like to be as honest with the dream as much as possible).

It started with me wanting to meet 'the awareness of the dream'. (Something I have been trying lately). I met someone about my age and he seemed to be of Indian descent. I was in a grassy field and there were many other dream characters all over the place. I asked him if he knew it was a dream and he said, yes. I asked if anyone else knows it is a dream. He said, they all know. I didn't believe him and thought they were all just those mindless, empty shell type DCs. So I waved my arm and willed them all to fly off in the sky essentially killing them in the dream. They didn't care though and I heard some even say, "Weeeee!" as they flew up and came back down again. For some reason I became argumentative and got in his face like a bully and started poking him in the chest and asked, "Do you feel pain?" (EDIT: There are parts of the dream I don't remember in the beginning, but there must have been more to it to provoke me like that and argue with him about whether he is truly real or not, but anyway...) He got angry back and said, "What do you want? Logic like 1+1=2?" I was shocked that he even knew about that because I never told anybody and it was only a passing idea I had yesterday. But then I thought, wait a minute, we must share the same mind right? So I tried to think the word, 'apple' in my mind to see if he would say it. He didn't.

The mood changed and we were no longer in conflict. I forget a lot of what he said, but two things I remember. He said, "Astral Travel is for psychics." (And he implied that psychics are a strange breed anyway and I should feel no need to be one). He then said something about the importance of Bearka Vibrations. I asked him how to spell it so I know that's the exact word. He said in all honesty it will take me about twenty years. (He didn't say for what, but I assume he meant to be as proficient and expert as he is and some others in that field). He said, first you have to construct your own astral body. (Whatever that means).

He pointed someone out to me and it was one of the DCs in the field and he was a novice and it was their first lucid dream ever. They happened to be a very violent person too and he attacked me with a knife. I cast him aside and set him on fire. As he lay there burning he said to himself, "Best day ever...." I turned my attention elsewhere and assume that guy woke up.

I started to wonder about this expert lucid dream character and wanted to ask, are you an astral traveller? But he kept talking, changing the subject and wouldn't answer. He said, isn't it a shame about the Boston Derby? Those poor girls. Their killer will never be found. (I felt like he was having a premonition.) I said, well the killer's morals will find him. Then I thought, what if the killer has no morals? I got the impression that what he was trying to say was that in this realm nobody gets away with anything, and it's a shame that in waking life we have to go through with hardships like that.

I still wanted to ask if he was an astral traveler, but he got in the side, sliding door of a van and I lost sight of him for just a second. When he walked to the front seat he was now a boy and was not the same person, I could just sense it. I said, your tricky aren't you? You never wanted to answer that did you? Another DC in the front just happened to be there when I looked again and he said, "You're wrong about him. He loves you very much." I said, "I guess I'm just not ready then?" I forget the response, but I could still hear that Indian guys voice, but it sounded further away or very small. Before the van left I just had to ask, "What's your name, not that you need one?" He replied, "Tokyo." (Not like the city though, so it could be spelled Toki-Oh for all I know, I never got a chance to ask. I needed to wake up and write it down before I forgot it all.

It really makes me think about shared dreaming and astral planes. Or is my subconscious merely trying to tell me there is a higher level of lucid dreaming I have yet to master? Or is it just a strange dream and I happened to be mulling about such things, and it has no meaning at all unless I give it meaning?

It certainly FELT very powerful!
Last edited by HAGART on 23 Jul 2013 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Re: Best lucid talk with a DC I've Had Yet

Postby Peter » 23 Jul 2013 20:54

That was a good one and even if it was generated totally by you it still starts to explore a deeper level of you mind.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jul 2013 04:06

I agree. I don't care where they come from really, but in the past whenever I met a DC that felt like a 'superior lucid dreamer' I was always in aw of them. I'm starting to argue with them now and one day, after I meet them again and again, it will feel like we are on equal footing. If it is my subconscious dream awareness incarnate than it's a good battle. I will finally be in touch with my "awareness behind the dream" and I can simply say, "Hi, we have nothing more to discuss. What's in store for tonight and take me for a ride!"

That's what I am starting to think. It is some sort of inner struggle with my own dreams.

I could be wrong, but the balls in their court to prove that and next time we meet I will argue again! (They respect argument anyway, and it's more of a brotherly spat really). This sounds nuts like I am schizo or with multiple personality disorder, but I am just a lucid dreamer! :lol: 8-)

(On the contrary I actually wake up feeling very calm and relaxed after an insane dream like that. Go figure!)

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Jul 2013 06:25

This sounds nuts like I am schizo or with multiple personality disorder, but I am just a lucid dreamer!

Nuts is good...
I think we are multiples and what we call ourselves in daily life is a very weak shell surrounding something much better.
I am looking forward to the dream in which you feel in control and start to debate or ignore the DC's and they firmly put you in your place. I hope you get one of these as they are startling and leave you bewildered as to what you thought you knew.
The problem I feel is that after each experience we return to a human view and put everything through what we know or believe and seek to understand and I think that is wrong but still have no better option at this stage.

Have not forgotten that we will talk again and looking forward to it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jul 2013 08:52

Peter wrote:The problem I feel is that after each experience we return to a human view and put everything through what we know or believe and seek to understand

I disagreed with the astral-plane-psychic-shared-dreamers before the dream,... then it carried into the dream... and I disagreed with it again with some DC I only just met, but then I came to believe him (the dream was longer and I had my reasons why....), then I woke up and over time I disagree again! (With waking logic). The cycle continues and nothing was gained. (it's mental confusion personified in a dream)

And I hate to get duped by false prophets.

Well, we all learn something and I won't have the SAME argument but CHANGE IT until those damn lucid DC's agree! I'm not giving up! It's one of those tests just like sleep paralysis and I don't go down without a fight. (or a spat really because I am not physically hurting them, just difference of opinion.) I want them to understand that we share the same mind and that we are one in the same, but they just don't agree!

Or if they are real... prove it already! But they can't can they?
This saga will continue........

(But they do seem to win and put you in your place don't they? And you just shut up and listen and they are very wise. I just want to know where they come from and if they are from my own mind, or some sort of 'astral traveler', but they won't tell me nothing about their origins! But they seem to like my tenacity nonetheless....)

AND yea we will talk again, no rush.

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Jul 2013 09:27

It the curve ball they throw that gets me, I had one dream where I was fully lucid and all going well and a DC froze the dream, it just stopped and he appeared in front of me and told me off for a task I was doing. I was helping some other DC's build a stone wall by moving rocks with thought and he said it was not my job so stopped everything and told me off. I had a good conversation with him but the point is his actions and totally independent of me.

It an interesting concept to think that they are more you than you are, what you feel is you might just be an interface for their entertainment in physical life and they keep programming us as the game changes or they want differing experiences.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Jul 2013 00:16

I don't know their origins, but they certainly seem to have a lot more 'lucid powers' and control over the dream then we ever thought we had and it is humbling.

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jul 2013 07:32

yes they do and if we create the dream then by default they have that control over us, the dream is just one place that we are aware of this control. I also wonder if the entire dreamspace and all the DC's are just a visual language and our dream bodies are our way of communicating in this realm until we get a little more advanced

vadajai

Postby vadajai » 25 Jul 2013 23:41

Ive wondered the same thing in my dreaming if they are real or just my mind making them up.
so I've thought about testing it this way not sure if it would work but having a dream scape picked out and sharing it with a friend (someone who is a well lucid dreamer) and asking them to meet me there when we dream that night and see if they remember it the next day i think it might take a couple nights to get this to work if its even possible.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 23:47

I found your LD fascinating in a couple of parts, thanks for sharing it.

I won't have the SAME argument but CHANGE IT until those damn lucid DC's agree!

If you cant get them to agree, it could mean that you deep down have doubts on what you are trying to get them to agree with, them not agreeing may well be those doubts manifesting. eg your subconsciousness not being in alignment with your waking ideas of things?

He said in all honesty it will take me about twenty years. (He didn't say for what, but I assume he meant to be as proficient and expert as he is and some others in that field). He said, first you have to construct your own astral body. (Whatever that means).

This could of been prophetic, what he said can make complete sense.

Are you aware at all the occultic method of AP (usually kept secret by occultics), that one condenses and forms the body they are going to AP in, before moving their waking consciousness over to the astral form of themselves that they have formed? So hence "constructing your own astral body". Your guide's? (be that guide yourself or another in your dream) words could of been refering to this process of using your own astral energy to form what can be called a "simulacrum" (one can choose whatever form one wishes to use, its a construct) to then move your waking consciousness to, to AP in.

If you can find online (I know this book is online to be able to be read somewhere as I've refered someone to it before) a book called "Astral Projection" The out of Body Experience by Denning and Phillips (its a Llewellyn Pratical Guide) and read page 138 where it starts talking about forming a simulacrum for AP. (this book is a whole AP program and a quite powerful one at that). Anyway, this could be what the one in your dream was refering to when he spoke of constructing your astral body. (hence it would be very interesting if he said that to you, if you didnt know anything about this kind of constructing an astral body thing!! That thou still wouldnt "prove" if he's real or not, many of us believe that universal knowledge can be picked up from the subconsciousnessness too and maybe you just tapped into some of that knowledge).

Bearka Vibrations

Are you sure the word was Bearka? I dont know why but bearka makes me think of the word Merkaba (Mer--KAR-BAH). Vibrations being put out by a Merkaba?? One can form a merkaba to raise vibrations.

He said, isn't it a shame about the Boston Derby? Those poor girls. Their killer will never be found. (I felt like he was having a premonition.) I said, well the killer's morals will find him

Maybe it is a premonition??? Ive had premonitions in my dreams before which ended up being true. I know you ended up working out a possibly meaning of why he said that but at times Ive found that dream things can carry one then one meaning at a time for them being said.

Anyway.. what an interesting dream. This one may of been a quite special one. Anyway, I do suggest to check out that occultic astral projection book as you then will be able to clearly understand his comment.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”