Hello To All!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
hxproof

Hello To All!

Postby hxproof » 20 Jul 2013 21:11

Hey guys, my name is James Marcus, I live here in the south USA and I've been lucid dreaming for about 4 months now.
I originally got interested in it because of a realm that i had created for a book i'm writing. I had this dream about it and the next day i mapped it out. I have this friend who I show all my stuff to, and he was particularly interested in the map. A few days later he came to my house and had about five maps with very similar details to mine. All of the maps however had one detail in vivid description at the very center of the realm. A place called "the crossroads". I found out later that the crossroads was a place were people meet in the dream world, and share dreams together (in a general summary). I was skeptical, but he told me it was real, and that he had seen it once.
I started lucid dreaming because of that, and to get away from my reoccurring nightmares (i have them often). My biggest issue so far is that I cant seem to develop my dream recall. I keep a dream journal, I've tried cheddar and b6, I've tried kava kava, I even tried Calea Z last night, with minimal results. Its like I don't remember the dream if its not a nightmare. The MILD technique has worked once with me, but during it I feel like i possibly offended my subconscious. Is it possible to punish yourself a hinder yourself from dream recall? Food for thought.
Anyways, my goals are to get a group of people and meet at the crossroads as a lucid dreaming team. I think it would be awesome! Excited to meet more people here and I hope that you guys can aid me in my travels, and I'll to the best I can to aid yall! Peace!

James Marcus
Scotch tape was invented my the Irish to make fun of Scots and how horribly they work.

HAGART

Re: Hello To All!

Postby HAGART » 24 Jul 2013 00:24

I heard of the 'cross roads', but am still skeptical about it.
But I can tell you, sometimes I meet people in my lucid dreams that seem to be a fellow lucid dreamer for some reason. I don't know the explanation, if it is just a feeling in the dream or if it is real. But hey, maybe we'll meet at the cross roads one day.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

hxproof

Re: Hello To All!

Postby hxproof » 25 Jul 2013 05:08

I try for it every night.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Scotch tape was invented my the Irish to make fun of Scots and how horribly they work.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”