Extremely weak hypnagogia...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Extremely weak hypnagogia...

Postby Jackson » 25 Jul 2013 18:51

Hello. I am looking for some insight on how to enhance my HI, as right now it is extremely weak and is inhibiting my progress with some of the dreaming techniques.

Whenever I begin falling asleep and start experiencing HI, all I get is a few meager points of light that are green or blue (If I am lucky). Once I reach this stage my HI never intensifies and I've only ever seen thins, no sounds, no smells, no feelings and no tastes( :lol: ) :x I have attempted ingesting foods with high tryphotan(?) and melatonin, but to no avail. :( This especially affects me when I'm doing the WILD; I don't know when to start visualizing.

So for those advanced LD'ers out there, please help. :D

Re: Extremely weak hypnagogia...

Postby Feylix » 25 Jul 2013 23:44

Same here, although I've only seen some really dark blue and green shapes. They're so "foggy" and weak I think I'm only making them up. Then I get hyped and I ruin it.

But then again, I'm stressed out of my mind during the day, and new to this, so I would believe it's just training, training and more training :p

Postby Jacob46719 » 26 Jul 2013 00:41

Hey, what do you know, I have the exact same problem, except I sometimes see the dark blue/green "fog" when I'm awake.

The ONLY time I have ever gotten intense hypnagogia was on the night I found this site when I attempted my first WILD. Since then, I've been wondering how to repeat that.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jul 2013 00:53

Guys - HI isnt important. Your lucky to see anything. The point of WILD is to fall asleep conciously, nut stare at the back of your eyelids for 7 hours!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”