Nearly Lucid

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
zebrafriek1

Nearly Lucid

Postby zebrafriek1 » 13 Dec 2011 21:04

Last night I had two dreams and in both I nearly became lucid. I am so excited about this because I only began my journey three days ago. Anyway, I set my alarm to wake me up 4 and a half hours after going to sleep in hopes of interrupting my REM sleep and that it did.
Dream 1
I was back in this room in which I had done bible study in when I was younger and a kid I recognized sat across from me and said," Yeah, I believe in like 3-5 Gods." I realized I was dreaming because the kid said that loudly in the dream and in real life he was extremely quiet. I asked myself am i dreaming and right as I was gonna become Lucid, the dream ended.
Dream 2
I was in the same room and another friend who was only 13-14 said," Yeah money is tight, When I recalled I only recalled $218,000 so, yeah." He was speaking to the people who did bible study with me. I realized I was in a dream for three reasons.1. How do you recall 218,000 dollars.2. A 13-year-old talking about money being tight.3. The room was ever changing and almost fuzzy in my vision. I asked myself am i dreaming and, again, the dream faded away.
Still I am very excited about this and hope to have an actual lucid dream soon.

ThreeStarE

Re: Nearly Lucid

Postby ThreeStarE » 14 Dec 2011 00:39

You might havee gotten soo excitedd that you woke up the first time :o I had the same exact thing happen to me. I hadd 3 dreams one night, each time I was halfway lucid andd I like didn't have complete control andd things were still fuzzy, but I aaaalmost had it. It was amazing to think I almost hadd it, next time if you realize your dreaming stay calm andd tell a dream character your dreaming. Also, say clarity now andd rub your hands together. Then if what everyone that helped me saidd was true, you'll be lucid andd things will be so real andd you'll feel things just like real life. Hope this helped
Dream on zebrafriek.!
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

zebrafriek1

Postby zebrafriek1 » 14 Dec 2011 02:18

Thanks, I hope I have a similar experience because I want to try rubbing my hands. How long have you been trying to have lucid dreams and how many have you had?

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 14 Dec 2011 02:34

Well, myself, I have hadd only those three semi lucid dreams, other then that I found out I started the wrong way, aiming for lucidity, when really I skipped the basics and didn't even know it, so in conclusion I guess I've been doing it for about almost two weeks but just recently am I now starting from the beginning, so id say about 4 days since then. But I did ask some questions before I started over, andd I've almost researched everyday for at least three hours, so I know a little.

zebrafriek1

Postby zebrafriek1 » 16 Dec 2011 00:23

Yeah to me, just having excellent dream recall which comes pretty naturally to me is awesome. I just began monday and although no lucid dreams, the cool dreams I am having and am able to remember are exhilarating. I can't wait till I can control those dreams! What have your semi-lucid dreams been like?

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 16 Dec 2011 00:50

zebrafriek1 wrote:What have your semi-lucid dreams been like?

Well, they were kind of fuzzy like a normal dream, but I toldd my self, this is a dream.! Andd so I triedd to do some stuff, but very few things happened. But it was still amazing, gotta make you think, is that just a teaser.? I'm excitedd to lucid dream, there's a post in either beginners or general lucid discussion called for all those that haven't ld'd yet, it motivated me sooo much. I'm still searching to see if sharing a dream is possible. Andd if it is, a mind war wouldd be intense.

zebrafriek1

Postby zebrafriek1 » 16 Dec 2011 21:05

Yeah I can't wait till I achieve full lucidity.

Return to “For Beginners”