Tulpas

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
AceOfSpades

Re: Tulpas

Postby AceOfSpades » 22 Jul 2013 11:06

Is Tulpas limited to sentient beings. If not wouldn't it be possible to make an inanimate object through the Tulpa technique?

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 23 Jul 2013 03:52

Wow. Tuplas seem interesting, but, seem really risky. Its too much messing with your mind. I wouldnt want my imaginary friend to turn me into the guy who sits on the steps of an abandoned house talking to my self. Also, i wouldnt want it to turn on me and id never sleep, or become insane due to messing with my mind, like a bad acid trip.

Also, if I did create one, would i see it? Would it just be like the imaginary friend i had when i was like 6? And can i get rid of it? I remember i got sick of him and told him to wait in the street, had him run over... I told my mom "Bob" got hit by a car... Never saw/heard/imagined him again.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 26 Jul 2013 14:05

Tulpas are interesting things. They have nothing to do with the occult, though.

Should you make a Tulpa? Answer: No. Unless you have a very, very good reason, you should not make one. 99% of reasons for making a Tulpa are inherently selfish in some way (like recreating a character from one's favourite show/game), and will only result in either a mindless drone or a huge waste of your time.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jul 2013 05:50

Tulpas sound interesting. I don't wanna create one though due to what people are saying about it, plus I have no purpose for one. But it's given me a good songwriting topic :mrgreen:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 30 Jul 2013 22:23

Nevermind what I said earlier I looked it up. Tulpa's aren't limited to sentient beings. Items can be summoned with the right concentration.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 23 Oct 2013 16:53

I know this thread is pretty much dead, but I was wondering is there such thing as an Opposite of a Tulpa. Like something that appears, because you don't believe in it?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 11:13

DreamerMan99 wrote:Wow. Tuplas seem interesting, but, seem really risky. Its too much messing with your mind. I wouldnt want my imaginary friend to turn me into the guy who sits on the steps of an abandoned house talking to my self. Also, i wouldnt want it to turn on me and id never sleep, or become insane due to messing with my mind, like a bad acid trip.

Also, if I did create one, would i see it? Would it just be like the imaginary friend i had when i was like 6? And can i get rid of it? I remember i got sick of him and told him to wait in the street, had him run over... I told my mom "Bob" got hit by a car... Never saw/heard/imagined him again.

LMAO over your imaginary friend and what you did to it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 11:24

I got over my fear over what happened with the one I had in the past and made myself another as I feel with being far more experienced with things then back when I did my first accidently, I feel like I now probably could handle it if things went badly wrong again..thou still not too sure (but I also wanted to face my past fears over what went wrong last time, I was still scared over what happened last time when I started doing this).

I made one called Jesse... a human form male tupla. (I put in 50 hrs or so into making him, maybe it was more like 70hrs.. I kept a journal on it all (maybe one day I could publish it). He spoke very early and did some other things. Ive since thou stopped working with him and he's gone quiet. The only time I use him now is whenever Ive lost something.. and will ask him for help in finding it... amazing he (that part of my subconciousness and energy) does help and can direct me to my missing object most of the time!!

I gave Jesse.. peppermint/methol breath.. so have also used him to clear my nose one day when it was blocked and I couldnt breath out of it. Amazingly this worked (I hadnt ever heard of anyone conducting such an experiment. I made him in mind to be useful for many things so I could conduct experiments into this and the affects of one.

During the process of making Jesse.. I had a strange experience in which in my inner space, out of the blue (to my surprise) I saw 2 females in violet capes.

Ive assume one is my old Tulpa violet (as I think I gave her a violet cape) and very possibly the other, could be the one who had scared me very much in the past who is a socceror???? Maybe Violet was abducted in the past (someone took her) by another "Tulpa" I had unknowingly????? I dont know as the other being wasnt aggressive towards me and didnt scare me so Im just guessing as I couldnt figure out why these two females were in my inner space (in which there should of only been Jesse). I didnt speak with them but heard two females another time speaking.. talking about Jesse my Tulpa, I assume that may of been them... so they know all about him.

Why in heck would I have a another Tulpa (a very powerful one) in which I havent made this lifetime?? where on earth would it come from? The only way i could explain such a thing is if I'd made a Tulpa in a past life who was with me this lifetime??? Ive no idea.. Ive never heard of anything like that happening. (I wish I knew some powerful Tibetian Yogis to ask about this stuff .. Can one have a Tulpa from a past life??) Maybe in the future when I get into this again, I will communicate with those other two and find out what is going on, who they are, where they are from (which could be interesting as that socceror if it was her, can speak in another tongue which I dont know).

(see why I say not to try this.. it could send someone crazy if they arent mentally ready for all this weird stuff which can happen .. one cant predict what will happen with it either in anyway. All this stuff can be happening during the day at any time with the person hearing the Tuplas voice outside themselves eg Ive heard Jesse as if he's standing behind me talking.. etc etc). Fortunately due to my past occultic studies, I do have a very strong grounding that what Im experiencing here isnt "real" as such. Sure it can affect my body and help me do things but this being is from my own energy and just part of myself.

I also used Jesse to help me with a writing course I did and help me to answer the questions on the lectures. Interestingly the way he did things was quite different to my own and he could do questions I was stuck on.

anyway..they can be very useful but I still stand by my previous warnings about these and what one could open up for oneself to

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 12:03

AceOfSpades wrote:Is Tulpas limited to sentient beings. If not wouldn't it be possible to make an inanimate object through the Tulpa technique?

Yes.. but if you made say something like a chair.. You arent going to be able to go and sit on it in real life!! as its an energy form.

One thing I had one time when I used in real life was a crystal. I asked the angels to give me a healing crystal and this crystal (energy form) suddenly appeared in my physical hand. It was very beautiful.. a rainbow crystal.. one looked into it and saw all colours. I then put the crystal inside of my body (within my aura) and programmed it and used it to clear out my energy field.

If you are energy aware you can interact with your physical body with energetic forms and only psychics and other energy aware people will be able to see, feel them etc.

I'll share a funny story. I was with some psychic friends one time (fellow yogis) and one of them told me to go and get something from a table and pointed. Anyway.. I didnt see a table where she pointed so assumed she meant she wanted me to go and get something she'd made which was no physical. So I walked over to the area and start feeling around for the invisible table which I supposed had an invisible (energy) object on it. She suddenlly goes "what are you doing!!" . I blushed so much at that as I realised there was a physical table in the room but it was over further in the corner (her pointing wasnt very good)... I'd just made myself look like an idiot. I least thou I hadnt been able to find the energy table which wasnt there.

HeadlessScorpio

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 17 Apr 2014 17:38

I read through these comments and a part of me just wants to shout crazy at all of you. I pretty sure tulpas are just as scientific as lucid dreaming. Here are 3 types of tulpa:
1. Mystic Tulpas. These are ancient and forgotten. These thought forms carry out the will of their masters because they are just psychic energy in physical form. I really don't believe in them.
2.The modern Tulpa. Basically a upgraded imaginary friend. They are NOT physical. They are just extra consciousness in your head. Some people say they see and feel them. This is all in your head. I once saw a guy talking to his tulpa on video. Nothing was there. Tulpas are real just not physical.
3. Creepypasta. Ugh someone made story about a evil tulpa and now most people think tulpas are monsters

Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

Return to “Off-Topic”