Remembering the lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Feylix

Remembering the lucid dream

Postby Feylix » 24 Jul 2013 01:35

Hey all :)

Quite new here, and I've been asking myself a question for a while.

If you're in a lucid dream, shouldn't you be able to remember it, even if you have the worst dream recall?

I always thought that what I experience whilst "awake" in my mind is easier to remember anyway. Say, if I were to have a lucid dream tonight, I would be all excited, and I can't help to "know" I would be so excited I would remember it.

If you have to recall the dream the next morning, I automatically think that one aren't in a lucid dream, you just.. remember a dream where you had control without actually experiencing it.

My apologies for bad explanation and perhaps English, I do have excuses! (Point at clock :arrow: )

HAGART

Re: Remembering the lucid dream

Postby HAGART » 29 Jul 2013 09:02

For the most part, remembering a lucid dream is the same as remembering waking life.

However, there have been times when I am lucid in the middle of the night, but don't get up to write it down, and roll over and sleep again. I only remember in the morning. By then the memory is very hard to recall as if the other dreams 'copied over' it and some information in the details is lost.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”