my first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
NOCOOKIEFORYOU

my first lucid dream

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 31 Jul 2013 11:04

Ok so this is my first topic ever so I decided to make it about my first ever lucid dream. So it all starts years before I had known about this site or even lucid dreaming in general. I think I was 10 everyday I would reach my hand out and close my eyes and imagine an ice cream cone to make sure I was awake , and to think I thought of this all by myself. After doing this randomly everyday I finally did it in my sleep.a cone appeared in my dream from a reality check .I remember thinking OMG I'm asleep. I don't remember anything before that or what was going on as I realized but I remember the first thing I thought up of. I closed my eyes and thought about my crush. I thought of her look her name ,Grace, then opened my eyes then....she was there....but something was wrong. We were naked. In a tub.she was laughing at me. I immediately forgotten I was asleep and ran away :( .that's all I remember. I don't know why but after that I never tried reality checks again till about 2 years later when I found this site. Last year some questions I ask my self is why did I forget so fast. Why we're we in a tub. And why the hell were we naked :| :?:
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Re: my first lucid dream

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 31 Jul 2013 11:07

Also if you would like post what you think of my dream or if you have a answers or hypothesis about my dream
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jul 2013 16:29

NOCOOKIEFORYOU wrote: immediately forgotten I was asleep and ran away
NOCOOKIEFORYOU wrote:I ask my self is why did I forget so fast.

This is quite common actually. You can be fully aware it's a dream and then get caught up in the moment as if it is real and start to react to what you sense and forget you are dreaming. Or if you focus on something and get distracted and mesmerized by something you can lose yourself back into a regular dream state-of-mind again.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 31 Jul 2013 18:38

Actually that makes a lot of sense thanks
-native American proverb

That1LD

Postby That1LD » 01 Aug 2013 16:44

This is my first lucid dream, but before I say anything about it, I did not know about lucid dreams, or anything about them. :?: I was 12 (still am) then it started in a black room no doors, no Windows, no nothing. I was like this can't real :? Then I thought, wait a second I'm in a dream! Then I made a door outside accidentally. My face was like :o I'M FREAKING AWESOME! Wait if I can do that I can fly. I said I BELIEVE CAN FLY THEN FLEW. For like 3 min and that's it. Thanks for reading :)
LD`S: 3
Normal dreams: More than enough

All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 05 Aug 2013 06:54

I can't wait to till the day I can finally became lucid again now that I know what to do and how to stay lucid. :D
-native American proverb

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”