HELP!!!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Hobby

HELP!!!!

Postby Hobby » 01 Aug 2013 02:15

Hey Everyone. i Heard about lucid dreaming about 3-4 weeks ago and became very interested.
I Have a very Fond memory when i was 10 about lucid dreaming but i didnt know the great powers that is creates.
i have been trying very hard every night for about 3-4 weeks but i have had no luck. I have a dream journal and i am non stop thinking about it every time i got to bed. My phone has an alarm so that it will remind me to do reality checks every hour. Is there anything else that can help me?
Also when im trying to sleep i think so hard about lucid dreaming and i get so excited that i cant sleep.
As well, i had a dream last night that i wasn't dreaming? i Kept telling my self that i was awake, like i do when i do in my reality checks.
Does any one have any ideas that will be able to help me out ?
Much Appreciated. Lucid Hobby.

casey

Re: HELP!!!!

Postby casey » 01 Aug 2013 09:47

Just read more about it on the site and stay with it. It took me almost two months for me to get my first lucid dream and now i get a couple a week

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Hobby

Postby Hobby » 01 Aug 2013 13:05

Aww yes im trying my hardest !!! Im Am Going to get this!

lsddream

Postby lsddream » 03 Aug 2013 01:50

Just keep trying, its not hard to lucid dream.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 03 Aug 2013 03:27

Hobby wrote:Hey Everyone. i Heard about lucid dreaming about 3-4 weeks ago and became very interested.
I Have a very Fond memory when i was 10 about lucid dreaming but i didnt know the great powers that is creates.
i have been trying very hard every night for about 3-4 weeks but i have had no luck. I have a dream journal and i am non stop thinking about it every time i got to bed. My phone has an alarm so that it will remind me to do reality checks every hour. Is there anything else that can help me?
Also when im trying to sleep i think so hard about lucid dreaming and i get so excited that i cant sleep.
As well, i had a dream last night that i wasn't dreaming? i Kept telling my self that i was awake, like i do when i do in my reality checks.
Does any one have any ideas that will be able to help me out ?
Much Appreciated. Lucid Hobby.

Don't think about it. It's because you are thinking about it that it keeps your mind awake. Kinda like how if you throw a punch while all tense would be less effective, as throwing a punch while loose only to tense at the moment of impact. You need to let go or at the very least think of something else. When I tried to go back there by force it put me in a state of Delta or in layman's terms dreamless sleep.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”