Lucid dream or Actual contact with the other side

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DreamyDazzler

Lucid dream or Actual contact with the other side

Postby DreamyDazzler » 29 Jul 2013 22:28

Ok so I've been working on lucid dreaming for a while. I seem to have a natural abilty to lucid dream without the need for diarys and tried and tested techinques. When i decide i want to go lucid 8 time out of 10 it happens. SO.... i had a disturbing encounter last night ( afternoon actually). I put myself into the lucid world and mad bizarre stuff was happening as usual but THEN. something invaded my dreamworld. an old woman whos feature were contiunously warping so i couldn't descirbe her but she said " it's time to get up now.. it's 4.15pm" and i abruptly woke and looked at my clock. i swear it was EXACTLY 4.15pm. How is that possible? What happened? was that lucid dreaming or was some self aware being invading my dreams and exercising it's will on me? really freaked me out that did!! what was it?!?!

StrangeDreamer

Re: Lucid dream or Actual contact with the other side

Postby StrangeDreamer » 01 Aug 2013 12:10

Apparently you keep track of time pretty well when you sleep, after waking up some people try to guess what time it's going to be and most of the time they're no more than ten or fifteen minute out. That's pretty much the only explanation I can think of.
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames (Inception)

HAGART

Re: Lucid dream or Actual contact with the other side

Postby HAGART » 01 Aug 2013 14:54

I think we all have a pretty accurate 'internal clock' if/when we listen to it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”