Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Postby ZeroAnti » 02 Aug 2013 03:16

I used to lucid dream alot when I was young! Also, when my mother was young, she had an Out of Body Experience! (She also believed that her house was cursed by demons, but she was just a kid :P) So yeah, whats up!

Re: Hello!

Postby Goldkoron » 02 Aug 2013 03:37

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Do a reality check

Postby LucidLink » 02 Aug 2013 03:40

I also lucid dreamed a lot as a child, so when I began to actively try to LD now, I found it was extremely easy. It only took about a week to begin lucid dreaming about every night! I hope the same goes for you my friend!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Postby HAGART » 02 Aug 2013 04:04

I've heard many studies that suggest that children lucid dream a lot and we all did when we were kids, whether we knew it or not. And then we get older and it goes away. Apparently everybody has had at least one lucid dream in their life and it tends to be when we were kids.

For me it was the opposite and was something I grew into.

This isn't about me though, and Hello, and Welcome, ZeroAnti! (But what I said at the beginning is true for most people isn't it?)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”