abused monkey

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
eternity

abused monkey

Postby eternity » 14 Dec 2011 19:08

so i had this wierd random dream... im at this house i had just popped in there i guess or it started there or i dont recall the beggining anywhom i meet this little boy... we talk for a minute more like 10 seconds and he invites me inside it was more of a feeling than him actually saying "hey come inside" so he takes me to the side where the door.. theres a helicopter with a mini helicopter attached to the side... in this mini heli is a little monkey that this little boy propceeds to hit and push around he then says we hit our monkey and i felt sooo sad for this monkey the boy went inside and i stayed i tried to get to this monkey to hold him and soothe him from his abusive masters... in RL i would straight up steal the little guy and take hims home... so i try to get to him but hes scared of me too so i slow myself down to kinda make him feel safer.. but he goes into the heli(small one) and somehow goes all the way into this thing as if it was possible... this guy comes out and asks me hey what are you doing... i then told him that i was trying to soothe this monkey i had seen in this tiny heli that had just recently dissappeared/randomed out but he just disappeared and he said thats wierd and that was that i walked away and whilst walking away i blacked out and awoke in the morning... what do you think this could mean? before the dream i had been looking at small monkey pets(none of the ones i was looking at looked like this monkey this was a circus monkey or something as he was dressed up in this little red outfit... does this mean i would be a bad owner to a small monkey or does this mean i should save a monkey like this instead... or does this mean that i want a monkey sooo bad that when i saw one in a dream i remembered it lol? i have no clue if i did i wouldnt be asking u all so let me know whatchya think?

eternity

Re: abused monkey

Postby eternity » 14 Dec 2011 19:12

didnt make it obvious did i... i did not go inside the house... when the dream ended i was no longer near this boys house i was at a helipad that was apparently about to be used

Gdog96

Re: abused monkey

Postby Gdog96 » 14 Dec 2011 20:00

Maybe it was because you had been loocking at monkeys before you went to bed? Or maybe you are affectionate towards animals so it just carried through to your dreams.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”